mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Basket!

0309001644.jpg

18, what are you building...

Eff buying router bits. I'm not going to spend $30 on a straight cut bit :|

Eff buying router bits. I'm not going to spend $30 on a straight cut bit :|

Better off spending a bit more and getting an upspiral IMO. In particular for MDF.

Hmm, AceTool ships international, takes paypal and has the cheapest Bosch up-spiral bits. Yep, $13 + shipping is much better than $30 local for straight cut.

Do I buy a quality circle saw or a Hypoid/worm saw?

What do you guys think.

I can't get a decent table saw at all.

they're casting DeNiro as Vince Lombardi in a new movie

2kchevy: acl rebuild on right knee.

Aaron, surely by now we are on a first name basis after all these years. lol. Please call me Chris.

My bad Chris, the double perk + vistoral fun makes Aaron go something something. :BART::trippy: :trippy:

2kchevy: acl rebuild on right knee.

Aaron, surely by now we are on a first name basis after all these years. lol. Please call me Chris.

My bad Chris, the double perk + vistoral fun makes Aaron go something something. :BART::trippy: :trippy:

I'll figure you this once ^_^

perusing carpet for the den

local company is wanting to bend us over the table; 4-5 bucks a foot installed for 10 year warranty stuff, fuck that

Its official. A squeezebox is awesome.

Basket!

18, what are you building...

Some 18's of course! :P

What do you guys think.

I would save money and just get a real circ saw and a real blade. Even with a table saw, you need one of those.

I don't lie and I don't exaggerate on the 'positive' side.

Me-----> :lookkickballs: <----life

Que paso?

No joke. This thing is pretty much the most badass piece of electronics I own and the controller functions very well and is intuitive in its layout. Just put the software on my roommates computer so there are now multiple machines linked to it. The RF remote is nice so that you don't even have to be in the same room to control it.

They made what would be the best music controller for a party ever. Don't have to have your computer out, screw with cd's, big remote, etc.

What do you guys think.

I would save money and just get a real circ saw and a real blade. Even with a table saw, you need one of those.

A circ saw, freud blade, and a set of guides for it and you'll be good to go.

No joke. This thing is pretty much the most badass piece of electronics I own and the controller functions very well and is intuitive in its layout. Just put the software on my roommates computer so there are now multiple machines linked to it. The RF remote is nice so that you don't even have to be in the same room to control it.

They made what would be the best music controller for a party ever. Don't have to have your computer out, screw with cd's, big remote, etc.

The DAC's aren't that bad either. They ARE moddable and it has a digital out. The sync function for multiple SB throughout the house is sweet as well. In my case, unecessary since the whole stereo is in the basement but for retrofits that weren't as wire gungho as me it could be super helpful.

No more BS Pandora charges either :) It is also open source code so you can access all of its functions and libraries/album art from anywhere as well. I love mine. :)_