mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Best Mexican food is down here near the border :)

Interesting, not here. LOL. Although I've had better Mexican food up here than in Texas. And more authentic.

the trick is to find the places that don't really speak any English

Interesting, not here. LOL. Although I've had better Mexican food up here than in Texas. And more authentic.

Oh, I did. Amusingly even up here that can really help, at least in taco/burrito stands. Real restaurants of course will have English menu's and they'll be capable of struggling through some.

If it weren't for wisconsinites I could actually live there. Not as bad as CA-fuckers though

Oh, I did. Amusingly even up here that can really help, at least in taco/burrito stands.

:lol:

You would get laughed out of the Aspen Valley if you opened an americanized mexican resturant, We have more Mexican Grocery store's than american for god's sake. other than Qdobe because that's where all the State Patrol and police eat.lol.

When We go to Phenix We eat ALOT of REALLY gOOd mexican food, probably closer to what you are use to.smile.gif

to be fair I can eat authentic or Americanized versions depending on my mood, just no Taco Hell suicide-santa.gif

No of that Grade D shit for me brother.barf2.gif

Best Mexican food is down here near the border smile.gif

Interesting, not here. LOL. Although I've had better Mexican food up here than in Texas. And more authentic. I've had super bad luck eating in Texas in general though.

TEXAS..........Well there's your problem.tongue.gif

At least its not Mississippi or Utah

or god forbid Colorado Springs

At least its not Mississippi or Utah

or god forbid Colorado Springs

I like Colorado Springs.

spring break is so close to being over, but oh well got some stuff done, sold some stuff, and worked a hella lot so it turned out good, plus it was sunny for a good portion of break so thats always nice.

Holy crap Aaron, you guys STOLE Boldin. Not sure wtf the Vikes were thinking, getting him would definitely keep the cheeseman from retiring again. Letting Chester go to da bears is a bit sick too.

He is a great fit for the Ravens, and with the addition of Stallworth, I am not sure what is the future for the rest of the WO's. Would like to keep Mason as a #2 or #3, but he wants a 2 year deal and they will only give him a 1 year.

That is a shame about Chester Taylor, as he is a work horse and stays healthy and Peterson should not take such a beating year in and year out if they want him to last.

M5 those amps are clean :)

Uh oh.

jlpio880.jpg

Very attractive. I wanted the Onyx Xenon's bad, but could not grab them in time.

880 and the amps are cleaner than they look in the pic. There are some fingerprints on them that wipe right off.

I'd rate them a 9.5 out of 10. The paint is off the amps right around the mounting hole and I don't have the original boxes. They'll be for sale soon.

Actually I did nothing to them, just pulled them out of the truck. They have a little dust on them too.

I have to get up at 4 and catch a plane though so I am not thinking about them until later.

Very nice. Used to have a Stealth with an upgraded turbo at an old audio shop I used to run.

spring break is so close to being over, but oh well got some stuff done, sold some stuff, and worked a hella lot so it turned out good, plus it was sunny for a good portion of break so thats always nice.

isn't spring just starting?

isn't spring just starting?

3 week's away 4 me.smile.gif I am heading south too, should be nice.