mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

We just got done getting a heavy dose of what is expected from our Severe Weather Season which starts this month, lots of heavy rain with 20+ mph wind gusts (gotta love Spring Storms).

We just got done getting a heavy dose of what is expected from our Severe Weather Season which starts this month, lots of heavy rain with 20+ mph wind gusts (gotta love Spring Storms).

Yes I do because that will clean the roads and make it safe to get the bike out, send some rain my way.

Yes I do because that will clean the roads and make it safe to get the bike out, send some rain my way.

Ok I got you, we have a few more days this week of expected rain. Usually around this time of year it rains close to 4 days out of the week, give or take a day.

Ok I got you, we have a few more days this week of expected rain. Usually around this time of year it rains close to 4 days out of the week, give or take a day.

Here in PA we still have antiskid and salt brine that they treat the roads with. After some good rain showers it will be safe to get the bikes out. Salt is hell on chrome.

The only image I have on SSA?

gallery_3273_166_9883.jpg

lol

Good song, especially with an enhanced bass line ;)

Oh states without much wind, if 20mph is something to remark at, that is pretty bad. You need to visit Kansas where 20mph is a normal breezy day.

new wheels

IMG_0497.jpg

Looks better, but I'd personally like to see more rubber in the rear. Gap control :P

Oh states without much wind, if 20mph is something to remark at, that is pretty bad. You need to visit Kansas where 20mph is a normal breezy day.

:+1:

one of the fun things about Lubbock in the summer: 60 and 70 MPH gusts accompanied by tornado watches/warnings

Uh oh.

jlpio880.jpg

Very attractive. I wanted the Onyx Xenon's bad, but could not grab them in time.

sex!

m5, how much are you asking for them? not that i could ever afford them lol

The amps I think $750 for the pair. JL 1000/1 and 450/4

The headunit TBD.

wow you parting out your system now sean?!

That is what happens when you are selling all your vehicles. :P

It looks like my home county says more bars than grocery stores, which is actually correct.

And where I grew up it looks like there aren't any grocery stores, but there are some big balls on the bar sides. :P

53* and raining here currently.

Well fuck, it happened again. I am in San Jose and the weather here is within 5 degrees of home, but its raining here. WTF!

AZ just sucks.................raining, chilly (for AZ), and just bleh..............makes it not so much fun.

I bet playing golf with that wind is fun!

you're only selling them as a pair though? :(

AZ just sucks.................raining, chilly (for AZ), and just bleh..............makes it not so much fun.

Oh I haven't seen you in a while. How ya been?

you're only selling them as a pair though? :(

I don't know about only...and it does depend on to who. ;)

I bet playing golf with that wind is fun!

Mmmm golf :D

They are pretty. Makes me want to keep them, but I'd rather have two 450/4's as the 150wx2 would be more than enough for a sub for me and the rest could then power a 3 way front stage. They won't fit in my next car though if things go well so I should let them go. They have been great amps!

Fuck... that... shit... If I'm on the beach 20mph winds are cool, elsewhere... fuck that