mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Hands down Verizon is the best.. lets just get that out there now. We got them maps baby!!!

yes but does Verizon still cripple their phones?

managed to snag some b-stock Karastan made with SmartStrand Sorona for ~2.55 a foot installed (including a premium pad) :woot:

Hands down Verizon is the best.. lets just get that out there now. We got them maps baby!!!

yes but does Verizon still cripple their phones?

Cripple as in how?

Funny fact though: Sprint keeps talking about their 4G and how its so great.. 4G is only available in a couple blocks located in New York. - I was told by someone who works for Sprint.

few years back Verizon started restricting and/or flat out blocked (depending on the handset) the use of Bluetooth and GPS in their devices, caused a big ole stink

(they also used to install their own proprietary OS on all their phones to streamline tech support but I doubt that's still the case)

haven't been keeping up to date so dunno if they still do that

few years back Verizon started restricting and/or flat out blocked (depending on the handset) the use of Bluetooth and GPS in their devices, caused a big ole stink

(they also used to install their own proprietary OS on all their phones to streamline tech support but I doubt that's still the case)

haven't been keeping up to date so dunno if they still do that

I have Verizon and i use a Bluetooth everyday. :) so they do not cripple their phones no more

It depends on the phone, a lot of them use Google maps for navigation, and almost all of them are Bluetooth compatible.

a quick googling shows that they seem to have cut that shit out; good for them

it did require more than a couple of lawsuits, though

I want the Storm 2, but with all the flaws in the Storm kind of makes me skeptical.. even though the only reason they made the Storm 2 was to fix the flaws.

Does anyone own a Storm 2?

AT&T still has better coverage in Texas, however

EDIT: as in better voice coverage; verizon obviously has better 3G coverage

I am spent from this week. It is almost time for the Terps! !Let's Go Maryland! **clap, clap, clapcalpcalp* !Let's Go Maryland!

My march madness bracket is screwed!

i had georgetown going to the elite 8...

Hmm, just started negotiating with Verizon

HTC Ozono, Touch Pro 2, and Samsung Saga are the only 3 non-crackberry smart phones that they have.

Google Nexus One is supposed to be coming soon, and I am sure the Droid will follow. *I need GSM

Motorola Milestone can be had elsewhere and activated, but that adds cost.

Anything anyone would point out before I go and look at them?

Droid >>>>>>>> TP2 :P

AT&T still has better coverage in Texas, however

EDIT: as in better voice coverage; verizon obviously has better 3G coverage

bull.gifbull.gifbull.gifbull.gifbull.gifbull.gifbull.gifbull.gifbull.gifbull.gifbull.gifbull.gifbull.gifbull.gifbull.gifbull.gifbull.gifbull.gifbull.gifbull.gifbull.gifbull.gifbull.gifbull.gifbull.gifbull.gifbull.gifbull.gifbull.gifbull.gifbull.gifbull.gifbull.gifbull.gif

My march madness bracket is screwed!

i had georgetown going to the elite 8...

as did I lol

:peepwall:

I fucking despise death by powerpoint. If it wasn't for cigarette breaks, and energy drinks I would of been asleep for the whole thing.

Sounds like you despise a poor speaker. It isn't the programs fault. I love me some powerpoint as it is so much easier to make a point with animations than to just statically have bullshit. Powerpoint should NOT be used for text.

Quite on the contrary Sean. I more than enjoy a good speaker. But these people just read off the slides, add a tiny bit here and there and open for questions. They RARELY add in extra comments or anything of substance. Plus most of the topics they are 'teaching' are things I have gone over and even had the pleasure of teaching before myself.

J

Then they ARE NOT good speakers. So you despise a poor speaker. ;) Not sure how that was contrary, sounds like you just stated exactly what I did. Except you blamed the powerpoint I blame the person giving it. :noob:

I blamed the PP beacuse they could do hands on as opposed to a shitty presentation

HTC Review HTC Ozone (Verizon Wireless) Smartphone reviews - CNET Reviews

Touch Pro Review HTC Touch Pro2 Smartphone reviews - CNET Reviews

Samsung Saga Review Samsung Saga (Verizon Wireless) Smartphone reviews - CNET Reviews

Hope this helps.

Quoted so I can read later. Babysitting right now :)

Hmm, just started negotiating with Verizon

HTC Ozono, Touch Pro 2, and Samsung Saga are the only 3 non-crackberry smart phones that they have.

Google Nexus One is supposed to be coming soon, and I am sure the Droid will follow. *I need GSM

Motorola Milestone can be had elsewhere and activated, but that adds cost.

Anything anyone would point out before I go and look at them?

Droid >>>>>>>> TP2 :P

Try using a Droid in Europe...oh that's right you CAN'T. :( Curious why it is so much better in your opinion though.

I want the Storm 2, but with all the flaws in the Storm kind of makes me skeptical.. even though the only reason they made the Storm 2 was to fix the flaws.

Does anyone own a Storm 2?

After how shitty my last 3 Bold's ended up I have no interest in that operating system at all.

I fucking despise death by powerpoint. If it wasn't for cigarette breaks, and energy drinks I would of been asleep for the whole thing.

Sounds like you despise a poor speaker. It isn't the programs fault. I love me some powerpoint as it is so much easier to make a point with animations than to just statically have bullshit. Powerpoint should NOT be used for text.

Quite on the contrary Sean. I more than enjoy a good speaker. But these people just read off the slides, add a tiny bit here and there and open for questions. They RARELY add in extra comments or anything of substance. Plus most of the topics they are 'teaching' are things I have gone over and even had the pleasure of teaching before myself.

J

Then they ARE NOT good speakers. So you despise a poor speaker. ;) Not sure how that was contrary, sounds like you just stated exactly what I did. Except you blamed the powerpoint I blame the person giving it. :noob:

I blamed the PP beacuse they could do hands on as opposed to a shitty presentation

Still the presenters issue, not the presentation software. Obviously sucks at speaking, preparing the presentation or both.

Yummy!

1973_BMW_3.0CS_E9_Coupe_Hot_Rod_Front_1.jpg

1973_BMW_3.0CS_E9_Coupe_Hot_Rod_Rear_1.jpg

1973_BMW_3.0CS_E9_Coupe_Hot_Rod_Interior_1.jpg

Needs different wheels, but that is a given on nearly any car of the early 70's.

Not quite Pantera sexy, but I still want one. I'd really piss off the purists though as I don't want the drivetrain.