mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Early morning hop :woot: Off to work

I still haven't to bed and your just waking up??

so I hear that Kansas, one of the teams heavily favored to win it this year, lost in the second round...ouch

isn't that "you're just waking up" ?

so I hear that Kansas, one of the teams heavily favored to win it this year, lost in the second round...ouch

Yes. They sucked, just never got it together on either end of the floor. Quite disappointing. Then again it is my opinion that Northern Iowa should have never been a 9 seed. 5 seed would have been more like it.

About when I went to bed....for the second time. 3:30 wake up call from my sister to go and bail her husband out of jail. Some dumbfucking guy sucker punched my sister and then of course her husband went after him and got thrown in a patty wagon. He's lucky I wasn't there, or perhaps I am lucky I wasn't there. Can't imagine how long something would last with a 5'4" 110lb chinese guy vs me.

cops fucking raped my bil too. There is definitely going to be a lawsuit over this one. 10+ witness and he instantly held his arms up and said, "I'm done" when 5 of them threw him to the ground and choked him so hard his eyes started to pop out, his wedding ring fell off, his glasses were broken, his bracelet and watch were removed, and he pissed himself trying to breath. Brutality bullshit for no reason. This guy is so passive it is ridiculous to happen at all to anyone like him.

cops fucking raped my bil too. There is definitely going to be a lawsuit over this one. 10+ witness and he instantly held his arms up and said, "I'm done" when 5 of them threw him to the ground and choked him so hard his eyes started to pop out, his wedding ring fell off, his glasses were broken, his bracelet and watch were removed, and he pissed himself trying to breath. Brutality bullshit for no reason. This guy is so passive it is ridiculous to happen at all to anyone like him.

This pisses me off too. I can't stand people that can't do thier jobs professionally. Good luck.

The cops were on a fucking power trip.

I have bad enough time looking for shoes as it is with my flat feet, underpronation, and size 12 EEEE.

(Can't even imagine having to find shoes if mine were as big as Sean's :P)

About when I went to bed....for the second time. 3:30 wake up call from my sister to go and bail her husband out of jail. Some dumbfucking guy sucker punched my sister and then of course her husband went after him and got thrown in a patty wagon. He's lucky I wasn't there, or perhaps I am lucky I wasn't there. Can't imagine how long something would last with a 5'4" 110lb chinese guy vs me.

So some Chinese guy punched your sister, and her husband, being her husband, stepped in and kicked his ass? Sounds fair to me. No need for police.

And he was the only one arrested. The cops beat his ass too. As soon as he realized they were they he laid off too. Complete shit.

looks like they're voting on insurance reform tonight

Found an avatar to go with my title

for the avatar impaired:

av-3267.gif

looks like my sister wants to buy a gun for some recreational shooting

*wipes tear*

I'm so proud...

And now I am home :woot::woot:

Good luck Sean, when shit like this happens it pisses me off.

Good luck Sean, when shit like this happens it pisses me off.

The bad thing with cases like this they are always given paid leave, told they were doing the right thing to address the situation (we all know they go to far). I feel as though it needs to be a separate justice system to try these punk ass cops who use authority to there power since they didnt have none all there life or got picked on or whatever there reason is why they want to be cops who dont protect and serve. I really hope you guys give it to those officers, one thing I despise is police officers who dont understand they are human beings just like us (not immortal people who cant be touched because they have the government or state backing them).