mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I have L8's my q18" and a saz 1200 sitting. I really should do something.

Anywho. Ryan you're the best ford resource ever. Since I'm gonna rip off the whole intake anywho, any upgrades?

Did I post engine bay truck pics here?

WTF I'll do it again. I have some CAI BS that I don't give a fook about but anything to increase power or MPG I'm for.

3334302080_115414a366_b.jpg

No real upgrade for the 5.4. There are some for the 4.6 that some companies make adapters for, but the factory intakes actually function and flow very well. There are many 2V Mustangs using the factory plastic intake and making 600+RWHP.

and of course I have your ALT in there Ryan. I haven't gotten a smaller pulley yet.

:peepwall:

Since we are talking about pulley's, when people are talking about installing an underdrive pulley what pulley does that refer to ?

Damn gremlins !

Hope you are going to sort them out !

You can either install larger pulleys on the accessories, or a smaller drive pulley. All you're trying to do is slow down the accessories (alt, power steering, compressor, etc.) or reduce parasitic drag.

Hands down Verizon is the best.. lets just get that out there now. We got them maps baby!!!

HTC Review HTC Ozone (Verizon Wireless) Smartphone reviews - CNET Reviews

Touch Pro Review HTC Touch Pro2 Smartphone reviews - CNET Reviews

Samsung Saga Review Samsung Saga (Verizon Wireless) Smartphone reviews - CNET Reviews

Hope this helps.

Quoted so I can read later. Babysitting right now :)

You can't baby sit your own child.

Side note, don't ever let your wife hear you say that.

Hmm, just started negotiating with Verizon

HTC Ozono, Touch Pro 2, and Samsung Saga are the only 3 non-crackberry smart phones that they have.

Google Nexus One is supposed to be coming soon, and I am sure the Droid will follow. *I need GSM

Motorola Milestone can be had elsewhere and activated, but that adds cost.

Anything anyone would point out before I go and look at them?

Droid >>>>>>>> TP2 :P

Try using a Droid in Europe...oh that's right you CAN'T. :( Curious why it is so much better in your opinion though.

It mostly comes down to OS: do you prefer Windows Mobile (Touch Pro 2) or Google Android (Droid)? You've already shown your disdain for RIM's BlackBerry OS, so the only other alternative besides the two previously mentioned OS's are devices that run on the Symbian platform (Nokia's, Sony Ericsson's, and a few Samsung models).

(you can "hack" the software and makes the UI infinitely customizable on the Droid; I doubt that you care about that, however, since this is a business phone)

that is one of the upsides of the Android platform; pretty much every device running Android OS can be customized six ways from Sunday.

and of course I have your ALT in there Ryan. I haven't gotten a smaller pulley yet.

:peepwall:

Since we are talking about pulley's, when people are talking about installing an underdrive pulley what pulley does that refer to ?

Damn gremlins !

Hope you are going to sort them out !

You can either install larger pulleys on the accessories, or a smaller drive pulley. All you're trying to do is slow down the accessories (alt, power steering, compressor, etc.) or reduce parasitic drag.

That's one more mistery solved :)

Hands down Verizon is the best.. lets just get that out there now. We got them maps baby!!!

HTC Review HTC Ozone (Verizon Wireless) Smartphone reviews - CNET Reviews

Touch Pro Review HTC Touch Pro2 Smartphone reviews - CNET Reviews

Samsung Saga Review Samsung Saga (Verizon Wireless) Smartphone reviews - CNET Reviews

Hope this helps.

Quoted so I can read later. Babysitting right now :)

You can't baby sit your own child.

Side note, don't ever let your wife hear you say that.

Huh? That is what I do call it. She's never said anything :P

HTC Ozono, Touch Pro 2, and Samsung Saga are the only 3 non-crackberry smart phones that they have.

Google Nexus One is supposed to be coming soon, and I am sure the Droid will follow. *I need GSM

I thought Verizon was CDMA?

ryanII you may like this... I went shooting with the W...... she likes my 1911 more than the 9mm Xdm.

Damn

She want's a kimber now. Any ideas on how to build 1 or 2 without spending as much?

I don't think I would buy a Kimber, never shot one but haven't heard very many good things about the newer ones. Building a cheap 1911 from what I understand is almost impossible to do. Quality, Cheap, and 1911 are rather hard to find unless you fall upon a hell of a deal.

The same person who screwed Kimber up is currently running SIG into the ground.

Although one of my friends that I shoot pistol with just picked up a Kimber Team Match II so one of these days I need to go play with that. I'm sure that will change my mind about Kimber, should help that it is one of there top pistols.

They are but they also offer phones that do both GSM and CDMA for international usage

I love TP2. I am also really interested in winmob 7. It will be pretty amazing if it's goes they way I'm thinking. It will be like an Iphone, but not as yuppie.

They are but they also offer phones that do both GSM and CDMA for international usage

Ohhh, didn't realize that.

WM7 looked nice until I saw that they took out multitasking and copy and paste

I have L8's my q18" and a saz 1200 sitting. I really should do something.

Anywho. Ryan you're the best ford resource ever. Since I'm gonna rip off the whole intake anywho, any upgrades?

Did I post engine bay truck pics here?

WTF I'll do it again. I have some CAI BS that I don't give a fook about but anything to increase power or MPG I'm for.

3334302080_115414a366_b.jpg

No real upgrade for the 5.4. There are some for the 4.6 that some companies make adapters for, but the factory intakes actually function and flow very well. There are many 2V Mustangs using the factory plastic intake and making 600+RWHP.

TY I figured. My electric issues came back after the first rain.... again. I'm so furious.

I need GSM for Europe and 3G for Japan. Whatever local doesn't matter.

ryanII you may like this... I went shooting with the W...... she likes my 1911 more than the 9mm Xdm.

Damn

She want's a kimber now. Any ideas on how to build 1 or 2 without spending as much?

I don't think I would buy a Kimber, never shot one but haven't heard very many good things about the newer ones. Building a cheap 1911 from what I understand is almost impossible to do. Quality, Cheap, and 1911 are rather hard to find unless you fall upon a hell of a deal.

Yup... I agree. I got quite lucky with mine.

WM7 looked nice until I saw that they took out multitasking and copy and paste

WTF??!!

That's a pretty big dray back

Hey people need some input from you.

Do you think a Mercedes C220 '97 would be nice for a first car? It is in good condition according to my father and will run lots more kilometers.

Haven't really seen any problems with the car since we bought it. It has very nice MPG, the ride is very comfortable ...typical for a limo, not so expensive to be kept on the road, RWD, lots of room inside.

I am not such a social person so I will definitely remove the back seat as there is no need of it. Doing so I'll be left with lots of space to work with and think I am going with two 18's behind the front seats using the back and trunk for my box placement. + amps and batteries.

Here it is :

1261646_orig.jpg

1261649_orig.jpg

img_3554_ebb16_18652162.jpg

img_3556_cb572_18652169.jpg

Here you can see a 12's box... and the picture can't show all of the trunk... It is big. :)

img_1417_e55b7_11054192.jpg

Edited by The enD

Damn

You could look on here. This is like the ebay of guns, As My father is a gun dealer and has been for 20+ years. He now sells ALOT on his site and trust it.

http://www.gunbroker.com/