mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

God it feels good sitting here with my two friends Jerry and Morgan.

I understand they need protection for their job so they can do it, but it is usually rather damn easy to see who is dangerous and who isn't.

I agree, none of this bullshit saying they felt threatened, that's a sad damn excuse to beat the shit out of a compliant person because there are pathetic bitches in their private life.

I understand they need protection for their job so they can do it, but it is usually rather damn easy to see who is dangerous and who isn't.

totally agree Sean

this is how fucked up Michigan is....

on friday it was 60 degrees out sunny

saturday it was 32, and over a inch of snow

and this week its supposed to be 50

WOOW

H.R. 3590 passed

seems decent enough of a bill to me; especially after they threw out the public option

WOOW

Texas is worst, it was 70 degrees up till Saturday when it was 30 degrees and snowing in Dallas (what a good first day of spring). Today was cold as well but tomorrow we will be back in the 70's.

WOOW

Texas is worst, it was 70 degrees up till Saturday when it was 30 degrees and snowing in Dallas (what a good first day of spring). Today was cold as well but tomorrow we will be back in the 70's.

rough...

You gotta love it :neil:

H.R. 3590 passed

seems decent enough of a bill to me; especially after they threw out the public option

the mandate will make for some good tv

Stewart and cobert should have some good show for the next week or 2 haha

WOW Duran.......................wow

And Sean that should be good for a minumum of a million settled outside of court...............maybe 5 million in court.

J

I didn't make it, just found it and thought it was teh funny :)

WOOW

62* on Thursday, snowed 4" Friday night and Saturday in 25*, back to 60* today here.

cops fucking raped my bil too. There is definitely going to be a lawsuit over this one. 10+ witness and he instantly held his arms up and said, "I'm done" when 5 of them threw him to the ground and choked him so hard his eyes started to pop out, his wedding ring fell off, his glasses were broken, his bracelet and watch were removed, and he pissed himself trying to breath. Brutality bullshit for no reason. This guy is so passive it is ridiculous to happen at all to anyone like him.

I hope he wins enough to not need to work.

That's absulutely insane.

WOOW

We haven't had any snow in March and normally March is our snowiest month. Instead we've managed to collect rain which means my snowmobiles aren't even summerized/stabilized :(

cops fucking raped my bil too. There is definitely going to be a lawsuit over this one. 10+ witness and he instantly held his arms up and said, "I'm done" when 5 of them threw him to the ground and choked him so hard his eyes started to pop out, his wedding ring fell off, his glasses were broken, his bracelet and watch were removed, and he pissed himself trying to breath. Brutality bullshit for no reason. This guy is so passive it is ridiculous to happen at all to anyone like him.

I doubt there will be so much to gain, too many laws protecting them and he has no permanent damage or major scars. Tons of bruising though.

I doubt there will be so much to gain, too many laws protecting them and he has no permanent damage or major scars. Tons of bruising though.

Check you tube for video. Someone with an Iphone may have made a video and really show the excessive force. You never know......

I hope it works out for him.

take pictures of the bruising

good luck with the case

Dude is making serious progress downstairs.

Old cabinets are cut, power is run, 220v now in garage, rewired the fan. Next step I hope is cutting the granite, can't wait to be able to plop the cooktop down in its new slot. And yes, I will post pics when its finished including some along the way.