mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

God damn this thread is huge.

shit piss fuck cunt cocksucker motherfucker tits

Very possible the longest single thread on the net.

shit piss fuck cunt cocksucker motherfucker tits

stit rekcufrehtom rekcuskcoc tnuc kcuf ssip tihs

I survived court yesterday, and got out of there with just paying a TON of money, atleast now its taken care of.peepwall.gif

DUI?

no duey, thank GOD. Just possession and paraphernalia. I got the second one dropped and the judge gave me double fines since it was my second time for the weed.peepwall.gif

How do you actually get caught?

I was driving my wifes xterra witch dosen't have front tint, and is the same height as the stupid city cops. I was leaving work, and was clearing out my pipe so I could load a bowl, well the cop was pulling up next to me when I was clearing the pipe in my mouth. he pulled me over and I am passive SO I gave him the weed and pipe. I do have a Colorado Medical Marijana Licence BUT I am not suppose to consume outside of my house. So basicly its legal here like Canada or Cali BUT if you are caught doing a crime they still charge you.

I honestly didn't make to big of fuss because I was just happy they didn't give me a DUI, They did roadside me. But I was honest with the cop from the get go and he seen me leaving work SO he believed me when I told him I was clearing my bowl and hadn't used any yet. I also told them, this is like the first beer after work to me because I DON"T drink and haven't for 18+ months.

SO $338.00 and I can go on with my life, BTW the fine was so high BC this was my second time.

I plead the fifth, I know nothing of what you speak.

How do they do that DUI test?

Stand on one foot and count 1 one thousand... 2 one thousand....3 one thousa.... until the are happy you don't fall over, then they watch your eyes a bunch by making you stare at the end of their pen while the move it all over the place. Nothing very effective, BC i can pass that shit when I am fucked up out of my mind.

"BTW I think the REAL TECHS on here quit helping you when you started a second topic about the same thing.IDK. "

I just wanted to quote this shit.peepwall.gif

get this shit

im sure m5 might remember this, but i vividly remember ant telling don (rudy) from SDS that it was basically retarded to sell mlv without the CCF already glued on....

/rant

package got rescheduled to monday delivery; wonder if I'll get reimbursed for the expedited shipping that obviously hasn't been expedited...probably not...fuckers...

it only makes sense the first time I want to pay for expedited shipping it doesn't work...

I plead the fifth, I know nothing of what you speak.

:puzzled: :puzzled: :puzzled:

Have you been busy pedalin Sean?

Up to 85mi. Taken two days off since I bought the bike and one was yesteraday. Should break 100mi by tonight though. A little hard considering Aidan is sick and needs to be held non-stop.

Wow, make me feel like a wimp. I've had my bike longer and am only at 70. I did, however, go out of town for over a week.

Stand on one foot and count 1 one thousand... 2 one thousand....3 one thousa.... until the are happy you don't fall over, then they watch your eyes a bunch by making you stare at the end of their pen while the move it all over the place. Nothing very effective, BC i can pass that shit when I am fucked up out of my mind.

Exactly why I asked

Have you been busy pedalin Sean?

Up to 85mi. Taken two days off since I bought the bike and one was yesteraday. Should break 100mi by tonight though. A little hard considering Aidan is sick and needs to be held non-stop.

Wow, make me feel like a wimp. I've had my bike longer and am only at 70. I did, however, go out of town for over a week.

Up to 102mi now. My knees are sore though so that might be it until I get back from Germany.

So um yeah, there is a fire at the gym. 2nd work out back, mid way through 5th set, people start running. The fire trucks are blocking everyone in the parking lot.

Quoting the brain thing just don't want to repost the big ass picture.

I had always wondered about that before. Our evolution of eating has gone from 1 big meal (scavengers eating as much as they can and storing it as fat because of long intervals between meals) to 3 square meals a day to having 6 meals a day. I always wondered about sleep following suit.