mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I remember when I took my friend from an extremely sheltered white picket fence type situation to a showing of rocky horror picture show. Along with my EXTREMELY sheltered best friend who grew up in a stong Chinese family traditional situation.

Amazing time.

Teh woman use to perform in the Rocky Horror show in Wichita. I <3 Corsets. :)

I remember when I took my friend from an extremely sheltered white picket fence type situation to a showing of rocky horror picture show. Along with my EXTREMELY sheltered best friend who grew up in a stong Chinese family traditional situation.

Amazing time.

Teh woman use to perform in the Rocky Horror show in Wichita. I <3 Corsets. smile.gif

I've only seen it on TV. FREAKS baby, yeah!

My wife has so many corsets she has ann entire bin nearly dedicated to them.

8 years of working at a ren fair will to that. Ima get a utili kilt this year I think.....

If you're inclined....

http://www.utilikilts.com/

I had never seen Rocky Horror till we started dating, but I have to say I'm a big fan. Especially seeing the good looking women dress up for watching a movie.

Seeing it at the theater is so great. People acting it out as the show goes and all the responses.. cracks me up.

The virgin hazings are a blast. I didn't subject my friends to the true phalus beating hazings, but they got theirs. Twaz awesome.

Holy Shit, why are kilts $190???

All kilts are over priced, but I'm not sure why those are so much more over priced. I know it takes a whole lot of fabric to make them but it's silly expensive. That said I know guys who will wear savers used flip flops and old t shirts but swear by the utilikilt. I think the top 3 are made of a material similar to what carhart uses or a bit tougher, so they will last.

Either way, probably not worth it.

And that probably wouldn't stop me if I decide I want one either.

I love being in a kilt. When I wrap up great kilt style it's awesome... problem is it's hard to find fabric in the correct width, and since I'm 6'2(a wide 6'2 at that) I end up with a bit less around the legs than desired.

Carhardt fabric on my junk....doesn't sound very appealing.

Carhardt fabric on my junk....doesn't sound very appealing.

I'm not sure about that one either, doesn't sound like much fun.

HA!

Well I would wear under pants with them, and I think they have a softer liner for the sensitive bits. If you want to go comando though I say go for it.

Either way wearing a kilt is a great way to get random women to inquire about your undergarment status. Some of the more outgoing will even go diving for plums if you tell them you're "regimental".

I'm sure the woman would love other women inquiring about my junk...

My wife doesn't seam to mind so much.

It's pretty awesome watching some of the more shy guys turn cherry red when asked by someone with a 2.5 foot corset supported shelf if they are a "true Scott" and they don't know what they are being asked.

who cares about what she "loves"

I am however required to not let them confirm manually if I am or am not regimental. That can be more diffocult than you would think considering the appetite and bravery of some of the women at renn fair.

who cares about what she "loves"

ROFL!

Another good point. It's all about what she will tolerate.

:D

No sign of C3-PO anywhere

Awesome. Motivated nerds at leisure. A hillariously fun thing.

Are you calling me a nerd?

Of course. It's a compliment of the highest order.

:D

Anyone who can enjoy science, food, and r2-d2 are ok by me.

To all the SSA Texans,

Thank you for having such a crazy state. More funny stuff comes from there... It's almost on par with Japan.

Sincerely,

Me

Just rode from the house to Calhoun, around the lake and home. :)