mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

the XD saftey and chambered round feature are nice too.

x2

another cool thing, my xdm holds like 19rds

You can get 32rd ones for a Glock, magazine capacity isn't really a problem to me. I've even seen a custom 50 rounder for a 1911.

You can get 32rd ones for a Glock, magazine capacity isn't really a problem to me. I've even seen a custom 50 rounder for a 1911.

4 feet long huh?

x2

True enough.... But I can't load more than 10-12 without the tool. It's SO hard after that my fingers just won't do it.

x2

True enough.... But I can't load more than 10-12 without the tool. It's SO hard after that my fingers just won't do it.

Yeah me too, but when i'm target shooting I have the tool :P

No good for the vampire zombie nazi invasion.

thus the need for rifles and shotty.

4 feet long huh?

It was probably about 2.5' long. It was pretty ridiculous.

4 feet long huh?

Best part about that is when you run out of ammo you can drop the clip and start beating your enimy about the neck and head with a *slightly* less inefficient overpriced club.

4 feet long huh?

Best part about that is when you run out of ammo you can drop the clip and start beating your enimy about the neck and head with a *slightly* less inefficient overpriced club.

:werd_msword:

How many bad drivers can you spot every day on your drive to work? Five? Ten? All of them? We feel your pain, and apparently the alarming truth is that one-in-five motorists – which, for those interesting in the gory details, equals roughly 38 million Americans – are unfit to drive on our nation's highways.

This data is according to a test administered by GMAC Insurance that asked motorists 20 questions taken straight from your local DMV's written driving test. About 20 percent of currently licensed drivers would have failed the test, and the average score of 76.2 percent is down slightly from that of 2009.

Some interesting factoids: Male drivers scored better than females on both average scores (78.1 percent male versus 74.4 percent female) and failure rates (24 percent female versus 18.1 percent male). New Yorkers ranked dead last (70 percent average score) and Kansas drivers ranked highest (82.3 percent average score).

WASHINGTON — The House has voted to repeal the 1993 law known as "don't ask, don't tell" and allow gays to serve openly in the military.

The House vote Thursday came several hours after the Senate Armed Services Committee took the same course and approved a measure repealing the policy that prohibits service by gays who openly acknowledge their sexual orientation.

I know I almost never say this, but, thank you Congress

Ok the thing here is this is not as much of an issue as people make it out to be. It IS NOT illegal to be gay or lesbian in the military. To flaunt it in someones face is. You cannot tell others of your personal choice in partners.

Personally if you wanna be gay or lesbian, fine by me. But don't push your choice in my face. I don't really give a flying fuck, but some people do. And out of respect for the majority who is straight (or at least Bi) keep your homosexuality quiet.

J

As for firearms............I have a Sig that I enjoy, but the wife hates. We are getting a few more pistols when we return. She seems to love the Glock 9mm.

J

I don't really give a flying fuck, but some people do.

And to those people I say: go out back by the woodshed, I'll be there in a second to administer your .44 cranial injection.

The truck stops quickly now :)

wake up, have sex, walk the dog, have sex again... :D

Just watch it.

:peepwall:

Camping almost would have fared fine, but at 1 in the morning the zipper in my tent failed and with the mosquitoes we weren't going to sleep in it. Had to drive home :(

Now I have to go back and pickup the tent. :(

Yeeesh, that sucks

closest I'll get to camping is RV'ing or cabin renting; will not touch a tent

Tent is from 1977 :P

Of course the damn zipper worked this morning. Oh well, fuck it. I am going out on the boat and gettin' drunk. :D

apparently Eibach is selling shocks to go along with their springs now? they look like Koni's?

Where have you been for the past 10 + years?