mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

DSCN0285.jpg

DSCN0265.jpg

Goodbye old friends, we'll miss you dearly :sadwavey: :sadwavey: :sadwavey:

And for taking a cream pie in the puss.

dunno if anyone cares but I moved because of a new job I got finally. Had been trying to get it for 8 months, finally landed it. I start tomorrow as a computer help desk tech. I know, not the job I wanted originally but considering I had no job experience for computers(other than contract work) it was the best I could do. They hire internally though, so hopefully after a 6 to 12 month venture in this spot I can move up to something much more enjoyable.

but better then bartending at Olive Garden, hopefully.

up^^

Good luck 2K!

thx ^_^

Vacation time, much needed I might add. Leaving soon to go on a golf trip. :rockwoot::nuts::runlaugh:

dunno if anyone cares but I moved because of a new job I got finally. Had been trying to get it for 8 months, finally landed it. I start tomorrow as a computer help desk tech. I know, not the job I wanted originally but considering I had no job experience for computers(other than contract work) it was the best I could do. They hire internally though, so hopefully after a 6 to 12 month venture in this spot I can move up to something much more enjoyable.

up^^

Good luck mang :)

DSCN0285.jpg

DSCN0265.jpg

Goodbye old friends, we'll miss you dearly :sadwavey: :sadwavey: :sadwavey:

:sadwavey:

up^^

Congrats!!

Vacation time, much needed I might add. Leaving soon to go on a golf trip. :rockwoot::nuts::runlaugh:

Enjoy the beer cart girls. ;)

Maybe he will get 2 holes for 1?

Always beats a hole in one!

:suicide-santa:

Enjoy the beer cart girls. ;)

X2 Had a couple friends that were beer cart girls and it would be worth picking up golfing for

The few beer cart girls i knew/dated were pretty cool. Personally they were a 145 yard par 3 personally and hung around the 500 yard par 5's...........Where I always needed to cheer up.

J

thanks adrian and thanks aaron

up^^

I'm a Helpdesk Tech, I enjoy it. Too bad I'm being laid off. Congratulations though :)

Got Gwar tickets for Satarday, not that I listen to them. SO It should be........................................interesting.tongue.gif

BTW my job payed for them,hehe.biggrin.gif

Got Gwar tickets for Satarday, not that I listen to them. SO It should be........................................interesting.tongue.gif

Maybe you will get to be eaten by the magot. If they still do that.

sweet

:werd_msword:

Maybe you will get to be eaten by the magot. If they still do that.

sweet

werd_msword.gif

Its at a pretty small venue so it should be good and CrAzY!!! Plus I got the W to go with, she'll be getting the culture shock of a life time I'm sure,hehe.biggrin.gif

Also including Moible Death Camp.slayer.gif

I remember when I took my friend from an extremely sheltered white picket fence type situation to a showing of rocky horror picture show. Along with my EXTREMELY sheltered best friend who grew up in a stong Chinese family traditional situation.

Amazing time.

I remember when I took my friend from an extremely sheltered white picket fence type situation to a showing of rocky horror picture show. Along with my EXTREMELY sheltered best friend who grew up in a stong Chinese family traditional situation.

Amazing time.

I bet they felt VERY awkward, and you were probably lovin' it.biggrin.gif