mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Holy shit, the Rangers are up 2-1 in the ALCS over the Yankees????????????

did hell freeze over without me noticing?

Cliff Lee will by in NY next year.

And should have been in MN this year.

Agreed he will be a yank next year.

I dont think he could of helped the twins...

Not sure I care, I am not even a fair weather fan. Baseball is boring to me.

Holy crap is Ant an idiot. He is deleting half of the forum at DIYMA. Amazing douchebag.

Thought he was just merging sections. :ughdunno:

Nope. Everyone he has recently banned are getting searched and anything even partially annoying to him is being cleaned up. I'd bet this pertains to those that are still there as well. He has gone so far to remove ALL posts by some people.

That's classy.

I do listen to sports radio though, the rumor mill before he was traded was that it would have been easy to get him here. I didn't know who he was at the time and afterwards paid no attention until this morning when again sports radio let me know he's putting the hurt on the Yanks.

when asked how much it will be to keep him next year the owner said "Don't ask me, ask the Yankee's."

Nolan Ryan should appreciate his value and try to come up with the money.

Holy crap is Ant an idiot. He is deleting half of the forum at DIYMA. Amazing douchebag.

Nope. Everyone he has recently banned are getting searched and anything even partially annoying to him is being cleaned up. I'd bet this pertains to those that are still there as well. He has gone so far to remove ALL posts by some people.

Wow, I guess I don't pay much attention outside of the Vendor section.

Pure Genius !

That's classy.

You better believe it sister

Burgandy.jpeg

And should have been in MN this year.

Agreed he will be a yank next year.

I dont think he could of helped the twins...

Not sure I care, I am not even a fair weather fan. Baseball is boring to me.

agreed i think baseball is boring as well.

Just think you could probably cralw up in that thing and get lost for a few minuites.

Just think you could probably cralw up in that thing and get lost for a few minuites.

Ew.

You have different fantasies than I do that's for sure!!

My wife does not excite me. Idle brain = bad things.

:stooges:

hmm, send mine too and make them take my son

Is it bad that I think it would be awesome to have a '65/'66 Lincoln redone for a road car? Something about that big car and suicide doors I find awesome. :)

Redo the interior and drivetrain with modern equipment and that would be the king of roadtrip cars.

I'd hit it.

Chopped 3", sectioned 4", black with red and creme leather and air ride, TT Coyote with T56.

I wouldn't mind a '59 Biscayne, '59 Caddy convertible, and a '55 Fairlane and T-bird.

There's a ton of old '30s road cars I'd love to have too, mainly Duesy, and Bugatti.

Side note, does anyone know the story behind the naming of the Veyron?

Is it bad that I think it would be awesome to have a '65/'66 Lincoln redone for a road car? Something about that big car and suicide doors I find awesome. :)

Redo the interior and drivetrain with modern equipment and that would be the king of roadtrip cars.

I'd hit it.

Chopped 3", sectioned 4", black with red and creme leather and air ride, TT Coyote with T56.

*drools*

I thought he was going on vacation for like 6 months? Why is he still worrying about the forum?