mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

:ghost:

That should be your honorary emoiticon while the haunt is open. ;)

Good dance music blasting on the old headphones and some ruby red grapefruit juice make life a little better.

:greddy2:

:bandwagon2: :bandwagon2: :bandwagon2:

Were you jamming ABBA or BeeGeez?

Lol, hell no. :P

I bet you look great in a starched white chino jump suit with some chest hair flaired up and out.

:ghey:

I love IPA's :)
May i suggest trying Mendocino Brewing Company's ale's. Thier 3 best are Eye of the hawk, Red Tail, and Blue Heron

Crap. More to try. :P

For those who don't believe in bracing...

And those cheap asses are cutting corners like hell in that measurement btw.

I got a good deal on some magic pebels that I can costom pick for your speakers that will cut down on harmonic resonationations. They use dark energy to provide flux efficient copacetic dampening factors.

$40 bucks a peble, normally $400. A jar of about 20 per side should fix your nanometers though.

:D

Hell, we can measure Femtometers, nano is teh easy.

I'll let you be a partner then Sean. I'll make up the truth and pitch it, you can come up with some awesome tests that will make the product look awesome.

Deceptive graphs and things that look like cascade charts or something that looks like heat sensitive vision stuff are what we are going for. Market it to rich fella's who will never tell you that they don't understand what you're saying, we will be filthy rich in a couple years. The drop the whole company in some tragic story, rinse and repeate.

Boxing_003M16RangeBurn.jpg

Boxing_001M16RangeBurn.jpg

Boxing_002M16RangeBurn.jpg

This is what happens when a .223 or 5.56mm piece of brass gets trapped between your neck and some body armor. I got a small but colorful blister on my elbow area from this round as well.

I was firing and dude in the lane to the left of me had a shell eject into my A.O. Needless to say I did not get the shell removed fast enough. Especially considering I was firing and trying to get it out. The elbow pads made it workse beacuse it got stuck onder my top by the damn elbow pad.

J

Crap, I thought my burn marks from welding almost upside-down sucked...

I'll let you be a partner then Sean. I'll make up the truth and pitch it, you can come up with some awesome tests that will make the product look awesome.

Or, you could say "these work, just listen to them, measurements don't tell the whole story"

I killed the hop with my Ultra-related joke :(

Murderer!

I like it though. I'll throw it in the pitch line next to some unmarked graphs showing arbitrary sound "improvement"

Or, you could say "these work, just listen to them, measurements don't tell the whole story"

I could argue why that Ometron piece of crap is wrong.

I bet they didn't compensate for the time delay which causes a phase inaccuracy at each point relative. The B&K Pulse can't do that without some serious modifications.

Which explains their shitty blob response on the data. I'd be embarrassed to post that.

So ready to go.

This is what happens when a .223 or 5.56mm piece of brass gets trapped between your neck and some body armor. I got a small but colorful blister on my elbow area from this round as well.

I was firing and dude in the lane to the left of me had a shell eject into my A.O. Needless to say I did not get the shell removed fast enough. Especially considering I was firing and trying to get it out. The elbow pads made it workse beacuse it got stuck onder my top by the damn elbow pad.

J

owowowp1.gif

gottagettheshotp1.gif

ceilingworkoutp1.gif

17b0a8b6-c50b-4c23-99ee-2cb19f675bdd.gif

I love specs, but was a little disappointed when I went for Australian beer and all they had was foster's

of course every other place was the same way

Don't know why, the beer in Australia sucks. Foster's is horseshit and everything else I've had from there is as bad. Of course "domestic" beers fit the same category.

I met someone from Australia and they said Foster's is terrible. Her direct quote was, "There is a reason why we export it".

Good dance music blasting on the old headphones and some ruby red grapefruit juice make life a little better.

Opened a beer Dogfish Head 90 min Imperial IPA. Got it at Specs. The flavor is really good. I'm still not accustomed to the strong after taste.

Your post makes me want to get some cranberry juice and mix up some Vodka with it

:drink40:

So I did :D