mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Yay for tutorials :D

This homework looks a little less difficult now...

Hmm, just noticed the "Add Reply" or whatever buttons on here look better than the ones I am using in my HA setup. You have those as graphic files Aaron? Preferably in png format as I can adjust the transparency the easiest then :P

Hmm, just noticed the "Add Reply" or whatever buttons on here look better than the ones I am using in my HA setup. You have those as graphic files Aaron? Preferably in png format as I can adjust the transparency the easiest then :P

They would be buried in the skin. Not even sure where to start to look. :(

They would be buried in the skin. Not even sure where to start to look. :(

Oh well, had to ask. :)

Are forum skins available for "edit" anywhere?

You could easily right click and save the image or you could use to print screen function and save the image and then convert to the format you want.

Probably not, unless you were to buy it, DL it, and edit it.

I like SSA's themes....

Had to scroll past that so fast here at work. :lol2:

Crap, that 2:30 feeling kicked in at 1:30.

:roflmao: Me too. At school.

Who wants to go to my production meeting in 10 minutes so I can take a nap in the car? ;)

Me too. I'll check back later and drool after hours.

You could easily right click and save the image or you could use to print screen function and save the image and then convert to the format you want.

Text is in the way and I want to keep the shading. I'd like both states as well so I can have a different color for active. Even better would be to have a third for focus.

So you didn't buy the skins you have? Included with the board?

*don't put anytime into this looking for me, but if it is easy and at your fingertips...

cqc.png

The square buttons are what I want to change. You can see the states I have setup by looking at the "Now Playing" button. It is active and therefore darker. If I scroll over I can have a third :)

I much prefer the rounded buttons from the board and yes I know I can make them, but come on. I'd also like something with a gradient on it as it will look more complete and not like I made a box in paint and colored it with a background color which is exactly what I did. :P

Each of the icons on the top I'd like to improve to, but just as a reference:

Sun - opens weather

Radar - opens weather radar map

Stoplight - shows traffic map of minneapolis

Cop car - taps into the cities highway cameras and shows the actual traffic

Grill - shows the control for my Kamado grill temperature and meat

Light bulb - allows full control of the lights in the house

Thermostat - controls all three levels temperature

Firefox one - browser, mostly I use this for testing but it allows you to watch Youtube or other shit like that on any remote/phone in the house playing the sound through any stereo

Firefox two - Squeezebox master interface, I am still coding some of the features and sometimes it is easier for me to compare with the source

Music - duh, the view you are seeing. Allows all sorts of stuff

Speaker - shows the various rooms stereo settings (ie inputs and volume)

Tons of more shit can be added, but this is nearly the same view I'll have on my Droid once I get it :)

Yeah, we bought them, just saying that I am not sure where the image file would be for that exact button. Mark would probably be of better assistance on it, maybe he can email you the skin file if you wanted to muck with it.

2 Beers, and an O Bomb at lunch makes for a better afternoon, and I only bought one of the beers.

Yeah, we bought them, just saying that I am not sure where the image file would be for that exact button. Mark would probably be of better assistance on it, maybe he can email you the skin file if you wanted to muck with it.

That may take more time then me robbing something off the internet elsewhere. Thanks for the offer though :)

I looked at teh code, couldn't find relevant info :(

Seems like the $30 I had to pay to re-take an exam weren't "legal" in terms of the Uni's internal rules so they decided to give the money back. The catch is they want to do it by bank transfer.

Not-happy-email just sent...I don't want to pay bank fees and end up with $20 after I payed $30 just because they are lazy.

Rangers 3-2.

I don't know how they won. I see how they lose, with Girardi's dumb ass. Sometimes he makes the smartest moves in baseball, other times you wonder if he could even handle a little league team.