mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Travis suggested Keith Stone, but my lack of facial hair kind of throws it off and I dunno if I want to carry a 30 pack all night lol

Fake mustache, trucker hat, long black whig, plaid shirt and jeans. Then just walk up to random women saying really old lines. ;)

Keith-Stone2.jpg

Long night....the hospital called and told my GF her dad may only have a few days left....then we get a call at 3am that her Uncle had passed. OMFG, I don't know what else I can do for her but sit here till she needs me. I offer all my support.... I know there is nothing I can say to make this better....helplessness is a horrible feeling.

Yes it's pedobear, originating from 4chan :lol:

That doesn't help

Long night....the hospital called and told my GF her dad may only have a few days left....then we get a call at 3am that her Uncle had passed. OMFG, I don't know what else I can do for her but sit here till she needs me. I offer all my support.... I know there is nothing I can say to make this better....helplessness is a horrible feeling.

Nothing worse.

Sorry mang. :(

You are doing the best you can, just be there for her.

Yes it's pedobear, originating from 4chan :lol:

That doesn't help

Sí, es pedobear, procedentes de 4chan.

:D

:(

Hang in there and be available. Sean said it. Vent if you need.

Sorry mang.

Sean, for quality icons and such look in http://www.deviantart.com/ . Type what you are looking for and icon or ico, or png if that fails. I've found most of the things in .png 256x256 or similar. Buttons should be easy.

Sean, for quality icons and such look in http://www.ssaudio.com/ . Type what you are looking for and icon or ico, or png if that fails. I've found most of the things in .png 256x256 or similar. Buttons should be easy.

Fixed. ;)

a cup of joe to keep me up the rest of the day :sleepwerd4:

:+1:

Sorry man, apart from support there isn't much you can do :(

double shift done, TNA wrestling suckkksssssss

What's the status of the Evo ?

Sean, for quality icons and such look in http://www.ssaudio.com/ . Type what you are looking for and icon or ico, or png if that fails. I've found most of the things in .png 256x256 or similar. Buttons should be easy.

Fixed. ;)

Not THE "Icons", fool. :turkey:

double shift done, TNA wrestling suckkksssssss

What's the status of the Evo ?

looks like when you buy a car "as is" your pretty much fucking yourself and no way around it through court or anything. Live and learn umm just contacted a local shop that is going to take a look at it but so far probably a new engine. :suicide-santa:

So my wife tells me this morning that when she was driving his jeep, my son told her to keep her feet on the mats and not to drive like she is crazy. I hope he follows his own advice. This morning we had 3 kids that he goes to school with in a car accident because they were driving very fast.

I'm with you there! I always got after my mom for speeding and such, I was really cautious in high school...after driving for a while and especially in Salt Lake City I don't drive as cautious anymore :peepwall:

Me too. In particular when I got pulled over doing 117 in a 30. :P

I got 110 in a 55. It was 2 weeks after oregon made a law that anything over 100 was automatic was a 1k fine. Had a buddy in the car so I got reckless driving also. So in total it was about 1350 in fines, lost my license for 3 months, and insurance was about 300 bucks a month after that. Needless to say I only go 5 over the limit max now.

Fixed. ;)

Not THE "Icons", fool. :turkey:

:peepwall: