Welcome to the IHoP

1287830869306.jpg

Effing 4chan :suicide-santa:

No hotlink 4 U.

1287830869306.jpg

No hotlink 4 U.

I'm epic fail today

me and mike and a friend walked away from this.

Just had to get my foot out of the mud and i was good to go.

(i was in the back seat not seat belt by the way)

n55905155_30183240_3820.jpg

You guys are damn lucky. We just had 3 local boys in a car wreck due to speeding and they are in bad shape.

http://lockhaven.com/page/content.detail/id/526643/Teens-in-crash-still-hospitalized--two-in-critical-condition.html?nav=5009

Another super busy night!! Lots of great reviews from people as we are talking to them! So far we have had people travel up to 4 hours away to visit our Haunt. So we are really happy to know people are viewing us as one of the top Haunts in PA!! :woot::woot::woot::woot:

1287830869306.jpg

No hotlink 4 U.

I'm epic fail today

Images on 4Chan are temporary ;)

The company has reportedly ceased production of all cassette Walkmans and will stop selling them in Japan as soon as the current inventory runs out (expected to happen sometime in April).

in other news, they are still selling cassette Walkmans in Japan

Dang hangovers.

Whats a hangover?

J

me and mike and a friend walked away from this.

Just had to get my foot out of the mud and i was good to go.

(i was in the back seat not seat belt by the way)

n55905155_30183240_3820.jpg

You guys are damn lucky. We just had 3 local boys in a car wreck due to speeding and they are in bad shape.

http://lockhaven.com/page/content.detail/id/526643/Teens-in-crash-still-hospitalized--two-in-critical-condition.html?nav=5009

we are very lucky.

After we crashed i looked up and saw mike and our other friend just hanging there cuz the seat belts were holding them in. Also the truck was still running...

1287830869306.jpg

No hotlink 4 U.

I'm epic fail today

Images on 4Chan are temporary ;)

Some can stay for weeks, but you can't hotlink. ;)

got a RAM question for u computer geeks lol

Well im going to upgrade the g/f's ram on her Toshiba satelite A135

Toshiba recommends using this one because it specifically says its compatible system is toshiba.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820139231&Tpk=KTT533D2%2f2G

I'm just wondering will this one work too?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820134317

Managed to fine a nice little cafe that actually makes food from scratch...delicious :)

still a 40 minute drive though :lol:

So my wife tells me this morning that when she was driving his jeep, my son told her to keep her feet on the mats and not to drive like she is crazy. I hope he follows his own advice. This morning we had 3 kids that he goes to school with in a car accident because they were driving very fast.

I'm with you there! I always got after my mom for speeding and such, I was really cautious in high school...after driving for a while and especially in Salt Lake City I don't drive as cautious anymore :peepwall:

Me too. In particular when I got pulled over doing 117 in a 30. :P

I got 110 in a 55. It was 2 weeks after oregon made a law that anything over 100 was automatic was a 1k fine. Had a buddy in the car so I got reckless driving also. So in total it was about 1350 in fines, lost my license for 3 months, and insurance was about 300 bucks a month after that. Needless to say I only go 5 over the limit max now.

Pfft, I've done 60-0 in 1 second flat :lol:

Record breaking....and also leg-breaking :lol:

Holsten draft was awesome once again.

So my wife tells me this morning that when she was driving his jeep, my son told her to keep her feet on the mats and not to drive like she is crazy. I hope he follows his own advice. This morning we had 3 kids that he goes to school with in a car accident because they were driving very fast.

I'm with you there! I always got after my mom for speeding and such, I was really cautious in high school...after driving for a while and especially in Salt Lake City I don't drive as cautious anymore :peepwall:

Me too. In particular when I got pulled over doing 117 in a 30. :P

I got 110 in a 55. It was 2 weeks after oregon made a law that anything over 100 was automatic was a 1k fine. Had a buddy in the car so I got reckless driving also. So in total it was about 1350 in fines, lost my license for 3 months, and insurance was about 300 bucks a month after that. Needless to say I only go 5 over the limit max now.

Pfft, I've done 60-0 in 1 second flat :lol:

Record breaking....and also leg-breaking :lol:

And I got a free helicopter ride too! :lol2:

The fog, lights, and scents of the weekend = Sunday morning Spookhaven hangover.

Another great weekend!! One to go and then much needed time off.

Giants Rangers in the World Series

neat

Just read this at smd

"The thing people forget is, a square sub creates square sound waves, making it easier to exit a squared port. Round subs do best with round ports."

Just read this at smd

"The thing people forget is, a square sub creates square sound waves, making it easier to exit a squared port. Round subs do best with round ports."

I never knew that. You learn something new every day.

I need Halloween costume ideas.

Goals: Cheap and easily recognizable

Since I'm dressing up alone this year I was thinking something from Youtube thats popular now so people would recognize it pretty easy.

Any ideas welcome....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrWu13Uh2Yw

I want to do that but don't know if I could get my skin to be "black". I'm going to work out it though

That happened 45 min away from where I'm going to school.

Just read this at smd

That must be why my L7 was so loud...

Just read this at smd

That must be why my L7 was so loud...

I knew going with that square port it was louder... :suicide-santa: