mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Is it strange I have a strong aversion...nay, a fear of running on a treadmill?

that is strange. I bet it's pretty common though.

the only one I see is the one of Adam running on the back of his head, and it's epic.

Like so

f5.gif

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5

Have you met Suzette? If you have, you might not know it — because Suzette has passed the Turing Test. This chatbot convinced a judge that she was a human.

The Loebner Prize is given out every year for the machine that can fool a judge they're talking to a person for the space of a conversation. The judge chats to both a human and a machine about a few subjects - such as "What is a hammer for?" - and at the end of the time period, the judge has to pick which is the bot. After a twenty-five minute conversation with Suzette, a judge picked wrong.

:ohsnap:

Romo is out with a broken clavicle...the backup QB is a 38 year old who hasn't played a single down in a regular season game in ~2 years

you just can't make this shit up

:lol2:

i may win my fantasy football game now lol

Lol, in my dynasty league where we get rookie picks I grabbed Dez Bryant. I had my two starters on the bye this week and had to put in Dez. 3 td's including one over 50 (double points) in a game I had already won :) Put me with 5pts of being in the lead for total points this year although I still barely have a winning record. :Doh:

holy shit this game is now funny++++++

Anyone keeping track of all the turn overs? This shit would not fly in the AFC north.

You need more than 3 and outs to have the opportunity to turn it over. :P

Pumped out 5 miles last night. Longest run of my life

That's epic, not easy that's for dang sure! My longest straight run was 7 miles. I did stop 2 times technically though for about 5 seconds to tie the shoes. I don't think I ever went past 3 otherwise. Some fellas I know do that 3 times a weak though!

A holes.

:D

Shit, my 52 year old colleague runs 8 every morning.

Like so

f5.gif

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5

ROFL

Have you met Suzette? If you have, you might not know it — because Suzette has passed the Turing Test. This chatbot convinced a judge that she was a human.

The Loebner Prize is given out every year for the machine that can fool a judge they're talking to a person for the space of a conversation. The judge chats to both a human and a machine about a few subjects - such as "What is a hammer for?" - and at the end of the time period, the judge has to pick which is the bot. After a twenty-five minute conversation with Suzette, a judge picked wrong.

:ohsnap:

Once they get to the point where they can take turns sucking your dick and you pick wrong, I'll be really happy with technology.

Romo is out with a broken clavicle...the backup QB is a 38 year old who hasn't played a single down in a regular season game in ~2 years

Lol, in my dynasty league where we get rookie picks I grabbed Dez Bryant. I had my two starters on the bye this week and had to put in Dez. 3 td's including one over 50 (double points) in a game I had already won :) Put me with 5pts of being in the lead for total points this year although I still barely have a winning record. :Doh:

I ended up losing by 2 points :(

but im 6-1 and still #1 in my league.

Today has to be the record for SSA emails. Yikes man.

Big bad SSA :lol:

Every now and again, we come across news that a vehicle has eclipsed the one million mile mark. The vehicles are typically very old, and they're often pickup trucks. That's only partly true for Phil Marsella, who uses his relatively new four year-old Ford F-250 to deliver greyhound dogs to racetracks and families across America. Marsella reportedly drives his gas F-250, "Betsy," between 7,000 and 10,000 miles per week, or more miles than many drivers log in an entire year. And it appears as though Ford never expected the F-250 would surpass one million road miles, as the digital odometer stopped working once the milestone was reached. Marsella says that he's tracking the miles, though, with another 12,000 miles or so since one million.

All those miles must make for a pretty big maintenance bill, as trucks typically need an oil change in fewer than 10,000 miles, and tires and brakes usually don't last for more than 60,000 to 70,000 miles, though obviously with that much highway mileage, the binders should hold on a bit longer than that. That's two or three oil changes a year and a brake or tire job every few years for most of us, but Maresella hits those milestones in no time flat. The career driver claims his four-year maintenance bill is a cool $67,000. If Marsella continues at this pace, and his beloved truck remains road-worthy, in the next six years he could challenge the all-time record of 2.8 million miles in a single vehicle; a record that required 40 years of driving.

woohoo Triton V8

President Barack Obama has been informed that the US Air Force lost complete command and control of one-ninth of their ICBM arsenal last Saturday. Administration officials stressed that the problem was only temporary, but that doesn't mean it wasn't big.

In fact, according to The Atlantic, a military officer briefed on the matter said that they have never experienced something so big: "[w]e can deal with maybe 5, 6, or 7 at a time, but we've never lost complete command and control and functionality of 50 ICBMs."

The US Air Force has declared that there was no danger to the population, while administration officials said that "at no time did the President's ability [to use the nuclear weapons] decrease." Taking one-ninth of the ICBM arsenal off line certainly decreases the President's ability to fully control the US nuclear arsenal.

The ICBM squadron went to "LF Down"—Launch Facilities Down—status, which means that nobody could communicate with the missiles and several security measures—like intrusion and warhead separation alarms—were offline. That seems to contradict the USAF statement about the public not being in danger. If there's the possibility of unauthorized personnel accessing the missiles—no matter if the base was in high alert—there was the possibility of something going wrong, as remote as it could be.

The cause of the failure remains unknown.

Oopsie

on that note, cheese

redjewfrojizz.gif

WOW! just realized its the same dude seen that pic a few times here...LOL!

I ended up losing by 2 points :(

but im 6-1 and still #1 in my league.

if you need a silver lining your like the steelers (but of course we don't have a bye)

that kid is crazy!

Apparently it's a full grown man :ehh:

that kid is crazy!

Apparently it's a full grown man :ehh:

he's 15 i think...