mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

pray to any gods and sacraficy any virginians or whatever for me fellas!

:doit: :doit: :doit: :doit:

Thanks. I'm up against a furious old girls club here. It is what it is.

I had the single multi-pivot arm. One massive wiper. Was a little pesky, but just needed to put some force behind it.

They run on a cam-shaped pivot, pretty cool thing :)

Could get a little hypnotic at times.

Could? ;):lol:

the whole arm looks a bit beat up so I'm going with a full arm replacement this go 'round; next time, refills

I got pushed out of a great job from one of those.

Google is reportedly poised to buy a building covering an entire Manhattan block. The 2.9 million square foot Chelsea building, if fully occupied by Google, would grow the company's New York headquarters fivefold.

a steal at only $689.66 USD a square foot...or €5,384.35 a square meter for you Europeans

Google is reportedly poised to buy a building covering an entire Manhattan block. The 2.9 million square foot Chelsea building, if fully occupied by Google, would grow the company's New York headquarters fivefold.

a steal at only $689.66 USD a square foot...or €5,384.35 a square meter for you Europeans

Wow.

I'd love to own 10 square feet of that building...

I got pushed out of a great job from one of those.

Around the military it seems to be based on race quite often.

J

32e00c59-c1ea-4a0d-948a-402293db5397.png

Stomp on a physically restrained woman's head and then demand an apology from her...sounds about right for Kentucky...

1232960101448.gif

I saw something similar happen when my buddy was shooting his Barret 50 cal.

I've always suspected this stats class to be largely fluff...seems to be on average 20 minutes of note taking per 1:15 class :suicide-santa:

some down right strange cooking shows in this here Cooking Channel

Strong gusty north winds of 15 to 25 mph will be developing in the wake of a cold front that will spread over the region after midnight. Relative humidity levels will drop sharply Thursday morning...falling to the 20 to 25 percent range between 9 and 11 am and bottoming out in the 10 to 20 percent range mid afternoon. Humidities will not recover above 25 percent until after sunset. These weather conditions will combine with the recent drought to lead to the potential for rapid fire development and high rates of spread.

The winds should relax for the inland areas after sunset but will remain over 15 mph for the immediate coastal area until around midnight.

Precautionary/preparedness actions...

A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions are either occurring now...or will shortly. A combination of strong winds...low relative humidity...and warm temperatures will create explosive fire growth potential.

Woohoo grass fires!

Wait...fuck

I really hope a tree doesn't crush my house.

My stuff whatever, but Jack was traumatised being alone for even a few hours yesterday. Little fella was convinced it was the end of days.

I am hoping the dead one at the end of the yard takes out my garage, would save me serious mon-ay

I'm assuming that your truck will be parked in said garage. :)