mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I need Halloween costume ideas.

Goals: Cheap and easily recognizable

Since I'm dressing up alone this year I was thinking something from Youtube thats popular now so people would recognize it pretty easy.

Any ideas welcome....

http://www.houston240sx.com/showthread.php?t=49009

So my wife tells me this morning that when she was driving his jeep, my son told her to keep her feet on the mats and not to drive like she is crazy. I hope he follows his own advice. This morning we had 3 kids that he goes to school with in a car accident because they were driving very fast.

So my wife tells me this morning that when she was driving his jeep, my son told her to keep her feet on the mats and not to drive like she is crazy. I hope he follows his own advice. This morning we had 3 kids that he goes to school with in a car accident because they were driving very fast.

I'm with you there! I always got after my mom for speeding and such, I was really cautious in high school...after driving for a while and especially in Salt Lake City I don't drive as cautious anymore :peepwall:

Since I'm dressing up alone this year I was thinking something from Youtube thats popular now so people would recognize it pretty easy.

Any ideas welcome....

http://www.houston240sx.com/showthread.php?t=49009

For costumes like that check this link out.

http://rubies.com/

I'm with you there! I always got after my mom for speeding and such, I was really cautious in high school...after driving for a while and especially in Salt Lake City I don't drive as cautious anymore :peepwall:

I hate the way my wife drives, you now not may things scare me, but her driving is one thing that does. She drives my 4runner like a sports car!

I hate the way my wife drives, you now not may things scare me, but her driving is one thing that does. She drives my 4runner like a sports car!

Not to be sexist but it's extremely rare to find a woman that drives somewhat safely :ehh:

Not to be sexist but it's extremely rare to find a woman that drives somewhat safely :ehh:

I competely agree with you!

I competely agree with you!

Well, my grandma is one exception, but that's pretty normal :lol2:

All other women drive their vehicles into the ground, I feel bad for their vehicles :(

Bottom!

Top!

It's bout damn time.

Apparently I can't count :ughdunno:

There's a top

:dancing:

There's a top

:dancing:

At some point you would have gotten one :attempt:

Eventually...it would be nice if everything just worked correctly though :P

For the Steeler's fans.

Eventually...it would be nice if everything just worked correctly though :P

That would be rather :ghost:

b211722458.jpg

Nothing like catching carp during a work day.

J

Any ideas welcome....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrWu13Uh2Yw

Me too. In particular when I got pulled over doing 117 in a 30. :P

Me too. In particular when I got pulled over doing 117 in a 30. :P

That must have been one heck of a fine!

I don't get the bear thing accept he's the chomo bear.

/b/ is a 4chan referance I think.

Yes it's pedobear, originating from 4chan :lol:

Azumanga Daioh is the shit, yo

:ehh: