mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I always thought those pockets were to move the lift and load it.

Holy fucking Vick. 5td's and 49 points in our fantasy league in the FIRST HALF

I read STD's the first few times.

LOL!

My kitchen stuff wouldn't package that small...not even close.

<---kitchen whore

I'm surprised I still had 4 boxes left over after it was all said and done...just the bare essentials at this point

can't wait to get this glassware and dishes out...fucking hate them...

Ha, you have 4 boxes of kitchen stuff and I have more than 4 boxes of wine glasses.

that is entirely too much stemware :lol2:

we bought the dishes and glassware like 75% off or so at Bed, Bath & Bullshit many many years ago, I'm done with 'em...too fucking heavy and they chip/crack too easy...I've already lost 1 plate and 2 glasses :shrug:

Not at all. Have 18 Cabernet glasses that I consider dishwasher safe (ie cheap crystal) for when the family comes, 6 real nice crystal cab glasses for when we have special company, 2 really nice crystal cab glasses just for ourselves, a pair of burgundy glasses, a pair of barbera glasses, a dozen champagne flutes, 12 dishwasher white wine glasses, 2 nice chardonnay glasses, a decanter for white and one for red, 4 pilsener glasses, a water pitcher, and a bottle holder. Pretty much fills up a cabinet and they all get used.

Incredible!

Watch in 1080p :)

Great music and visuals!

2009-AMS-performance-nissan-GT-R-alpha-9-rear-three-quarters.jpg

2009-AMS-performance-nissan-GT-R-alpha-9-rear-three-quarters.jpg

That tailpipe is looking very sensual I'd like to get to know it a bit more... that is one sexy car.

Anyways i love the taste of Crown Royal Black but the next day not so much... not so much hung over but.. feeling bloated

261.gif

what to eat for dinner...

I made a teriyaki chicken stir-fry and stuck the boy with a hot dog and parmesan noodles.

Customer asked me for Xenon help for his daughters 2000 A4. Not my thing, but I don't want to be antagonistic as well he's a customer. Where should I point him?

Customer asked me for Xenon help for his daughters 2000 A4. Not my thing, but I don't want to be antagonistic as well he's a customer. Where should I point him?

Headlights?

I have no idea and these people and their headlight "upgrades" are a sore subject with me.

Same here, I don't want to tell him to kiss off though but would like to point him in a direction that actually makes some sense which is why I asked.

Phillips Silver Stars are the only thing I am currently comfortable with pointing him to.

I will add that unlike other asshats who want to do this I understand his motivation. He wants his baby daughter to be seen more. Bright shit will do that.

Hell, I don't know shit about lamps. If I have one out, I replace it, simple as that. Funny thing, I may have some headlights for that at my parent's house. I can't remember if they are B4 or B5 lights though. I know I have one tail light.

Same here, I don't want to tell him to kiss off though but would like to point him in a direction that actually makes some sense which is why I asked.

Phillips Silver Stars are the only thing I am currently comfortable with pointing him to.

I will add that unlike other asshats who want to do this I understand his motivation. He wants his baby daughter to be seen more. Bright shit will do that.

I HATE people with extremely bright headlights (The HID's).. especially on raised trucks... My car is low so i get these assholes headlights straight in my face and i hate it.. even when my windows are tinted at 20%

peepwall.gif

I HATE people with extremely bright headlights (The HID's).. especially on raised trucks... My car is low so i get these assholes headlights straight in my face and i hate it.. even when my windows are tinted at 20%

peepwall.gif

Same here. My last Mustang was the worst as it was so low, I was even in direct line with several normal vehicles.

peepwall.gif

Same here. My last Mustang was the worst as it was so low, I was even in direct line with several normal vehicles.

It's even worse when they also have fog lights.

peepwall.gif

It's even worse when they also have fog lights.