mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Ryan you speak the truth. I just have particular beef with the FDA as I have done more research on that branch.

stupid mistake on my part. Thing is i rarely drive it but i take full responcibility. Merging on a highway went under a underpass and hit a patch of either snow or water and lost it into the guard rail.

No pics cuz ive been so bummed.

Feel like shit. Just totaled my dads 350z

Very bad sad for your dad. WTF happened? Edit^^

stupid mistake on my part. Thing is i rarely drive it but i take full responcibility. Merging on a highway went under a underpass and hit a patch of either snow or water and lost it into the guard rail.

No pics cuz ive been so bummed.

paddlin.jpg

Good thing is that nobody was hurt.

I totally one of my dad's Mustangs. In fact, it's still in pieces in the pole barn. Some lady ran a red light and I t-boned her and took out the front clip.

Feel like shit. Just totaled my dads 350z

Damn...:(

At least nobody got hurt

Luckily I was driving alone and it mostly hit the passenger side. Although the air bags did go off I was sitting to far back for them to reach

Damn Mac, you have had shitty luck with cars lately. Does your dad have full coverage?

Damn Mac, you have had shitty luck with cars lately. Does your dad have full coverage?

yeah you could say that again. Yeah he does luckily.

Damn Mac! Hopefully everything works out for you and dad.

Damn Mac! Hopefully everything works out for you and dad.

Thanks. Although there wasnt much too many positive things that came outta today. It was sunny for alittle bit! So that brightened my mood

god I hate this college

WCJC offices will close at 4 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 17 and will reopen at 8 a.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 5.

They didn't even post final grades until like 1 PM today, either...stupid fuckers...I got all A's but I also discovered they fucked up my transcript (and subsequently my GPA), now I gotta wait until next year? Oye...

finally managed to find a nice, natural, minimally processed bird for Christmas; not a heritage/wild bird but w/e