mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Gen. Mattis if I remember correctly

Problem is since we have had it society as a whole has changed, and peoples opinions on gays, gay marriage, and the whole culture has changed.

Changed for the better, thank goodness

they repelled DADT. about fucking time..

Dude with as proud to be gay as alot of people are its going to cause problems. ALOT of people have issues with homosexuality.

This will not end well.

J

I think we did just fine for the ~220 years we didn't have it :shrug:

Agreed. Problem is since we have had it society as a whole has changed, and peoples opinions on gays, gay marriage, and the whole culture has changed.

And for litium, bro its called religion.

Some people wont buy someones 'free speech' over their spiritual beliefs.

J

spell check performed :)

I tell you what, if someone is willing to risk their life for this country, their brothers, their friends, and their families, I don't give a fuck how they like meat. They shouldn't be questioned and it shouldn't matter, and if they are gay and proud, they should be allowed to shout it from the heavens.

I tell you what, if someone is willing to risk their life for this country, their brothers, their friends, and their families, I don't give a fuck how they like meat. They shouldn't be questioned and it shouldn't matter, and if they are gay and proud, they should be allowed to shout it from the heavens.

+1.gif

lies like these?

Outfoxed: Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism is a pretty good watch and resonates my feelings about Fox News...hell cable news in general

great film

So the time has come to make a decision. Which way to go with subs.

What are you looking for Neal?

On the fence. I can either add 2 more ssd's 12's or go with an SSA sub line.

Either way I am buying from some good people.

How much room? Staying ported?

Room, the entire extended cab if needed and ported is a must.

My baby girl got her ears pierced today.

P1000147.jpg

The tears did not last long.

PERSONALLY,

I could give a flying fuck less.

I just know how people serving with me feel.

MANY would not be comfortable, and they survey was done in a possibly dangerous way.

J

P1000147.jpg

I'm sure they didnt. Most kids seem pretty good with them.

J

P1000147.jpg

I'm sure they didnt. Most kids seem pretty good with them.

J

I just talked to her and she is just as proud as could be, showing off her ear rings to everybody she sees.

P1000147.jpg

Thats badass!! Glad I wasn't the one doing them.:D

PERSONALLY,

I could give a flying fuck less.

I just know how people serving with me feel.

MANY would not be comfortable, and they survey was done in a possibly dangerous way.

J

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgtribAoaGY

Bryan Safi is so funny.. and he brings up a lot of true points..

Stupid homophobics.

P1000147.jpg

I am sure that you would have done a good job. :)

So it seems that Sailor Jerry is winning the battle! :drink40:

So I'm getting a W505 for Christmas. Now I get to heck up the dash to install it :)

This truck is going to be hell to sell one day.

Quick question on wiring. I already have a single DIN head unit. Can I re-use the wiring harness or should I get a new one?

So I'm getting a W505 for Christmas. Now I get to heck up the dash to install it :)

Quick question on wiring. I already have a single DIN head unit. Can I re-use the wiring harness or should I get a new one?

Sweet choice, are you getting the H-100 or H-701 to go with that? As far as the harness, are you refering to the adapter plug that plugs into you factory wiring harness and adapts to the HU's pigtail? If so, you should be good.

P1000147.jpg

Ya, but making little girls cry is the only part of my job I don't like. BTW, I piece manually with a hollow needle, not a piercing gun.

i dont know if we have any musically inclined guys who frequent the HOP but if you are, im thinking about learning guitar... i've been thinking about it for quite a long time and im pretty determined to learn. im a big gamer and after seeing the new rock band game actually releasing a guitar through fender that is a working guitar as well as an actual controller (basically there are sensors along the neck of the guitar to detect your fingers)made me interested in giving it a try. trust me if i spent half the time i usually spend playing COD or halo on learning guitar it would not take long to learn at all..

of course the price is a bit ridiculous considering you need the guitar @ 280 bucks, game @ 30-40 bucks used, and a midi adapter @ 40 bucks.

im sure some of you might be turned off to the price but what are your opinions?

by he way, these 264-848_s.jpg are even sexier in person!

P1000147.jpg

Ya, but making little girls cry is the only part of my job I don't like. BTW, I piece manually with a hollow needle, not a piercing gun.

Her uncle is a tattoo artist and also does piercing the same way. He did not want to do them either.

Looks like Europe is having fun. Wondering if Sean is snowed in?

Sweet choice, are you getting the H-100 or H-701 to go with that? As far as the harness, are you refering to the adapter plug that plugs into you factory wiring harness and adapts to the HU's pigtail? If so, you should be good.

I already have the H701/C701 combo with my single DIN. I know the W505 can control the H701 but I already hacked up some interior to fit the C701 :) and I heard its easier to control the H701 from the C701.

Now I'm getting excited again. W505 up top with C701 at the bottom (where the stock tape player is in the silverado) and I'll even have digital input to my H701 :)