mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

What's the point?

There isn't one, some dumbshit thought the .410 round was a good self defense choice when in reality all it is good for is snakes, and now that same dumb shit decided to put a 28ga in a larger revolver that is good for, oh rabbits and snakes. The worst part is that people will actually buy the piece of crap and think it is good.

Rode another 100 mi today so no work on the boxes. :) and :(

:woot:

You can work on the boxes when you can't ride. Do you take the little man with you yet?

Little man and snowmobile? Nope. :P

You know at some point he will want his own.

Rode another 100 mi today so no work on the boxes. :) and :(

:woot:

You can work on the boxes when you can't ride. Do you take the little man with you yet?

Little man and snowmobile? Nope. :P

You know at some point he will want his own.

He better. :) We have to move before that happens though, can't keep 3-4 of them at this house.

5 degrees outside and I need to make a few flares. Oh well, thank God a small portion of a garage is insulated and heated.

But its good news, a returning customer means a satisfied customer :D

5 degrees outside and I need to make a few flares. Oh well, thank God a small portion of a garage is insulated and heated.

But its good news, a returning customer means a satisfied customer :D

:drink40:

Joke enclosures out of spare wood I had lying around, but they will probably be temporarily there a long time. :P

Joke enclosures out of spare wood I had lying around, but they will probably be temporarily there a long time. :P

My spare wood enclosures are still going strong :lol:

Last night's dinner included ahi tuna, mahi mahi, wolf fish covered in a crab sauce, Chilean sea bass, bang bang shrimp, coconut shrimp, ceviche, and wagyu beef rolls. The ceviche was shrimp and scallops marinated in lime juice serve with corn chips. If any of you have a Bonefish restaurant around you, I highly recommend it.

Bonefish Grill

How's the cold there Theo ?

-10 in the morning, 1 through the day, now -4.

You measure in Celsius too, right?

Last night's dinner included ahi tuna, mahi mahi, wolf fish covered in a crab sauce, Chilean sea bass, bang bang shrimp, coconut shrimp, ceviche, and wagyu beef rolls. The ceviche was shrimp and scallops marinated in lime juice serve with corn chips. If any of you have a Bonefish restaurant around you, I highly recommend it.

Bonefish Grill

And you are feeling all right? No stomach pain? wOw.

ONE DAY TILL I LEAVE FOR BASIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

:drink40: :drink40: :drink40:

Good Luck!

Work hard, pay attention and remember many have come before you, and many will come after you. This shit really is TOO EASY.

J

Yeah! It should be a bit of fun :fing34:

Good luck !

:fing34:

Where you doing basic at? My brother did his at Ft. Leonard Wood and is now stationed there until August.

Good luck!

Lackland AFB

and thanks ! :fing34:

Yeah. Seen -17 today, in town. FUCKING cold.

Gawd damn, I don't know how you can do it. I'd freeze solid..

I can deal with being cold.. but not that cold! :peepwall:

It's Celsius. Translates to about 0F :P

Bonefish Grill

And you are feeling all right? No stomach pain? wOw.

At times I could eat my weight in seafood. Not abnormal to catch 30 plus good size bluegill and fry them up for dinner. Pan fry is teh yummies.

What's the point?

There isn't one, some dumbshit thought the .410 round was a good self defense choice when in reality all it is good for is snakes, and now that same dumb shit decided to put a 28ga in a larger revolver that is good for, oh rabbits and snakes. The worst part is that people will actually buy the piece of crap and think it is good.

Until the ATF stepped in a declared the 28 gauge version a shortened shotgun, thereby illegal

:stfu:

You'll get pics, just not until the shit is dry. Probably tomorrow when I fire them up...hopefully. Needs another coat of Poly.

Bonefish Grill

I've eaten lunch there a few times and they've never ruined the fish...and yes, most places completely kill it. Overcooking fish is the worst error you can make in the kitchen pretty much.

It's Celsius. Translates to about 0F :P

Yeah I know :P still too cold! It's been awfully cold around here lately. Coldest I've seen here ever

:stfu:

You'll get pics, just not until the shit is dry. Probably tomorrow when I fire them up...hopefully. Needs another coat of Poly.

But why? Progress pictures bring a sense of awesomeness to projects.