mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I want to build new 'peekas now....

Well, how do they sound? :P

I sure like the look of the drivers and the wood.

I want to build new 'peekas now....

Well, how do they sound? :P

I sure like the look of the drivers and the wood.

Fabulous for what I've thrown at them. Don't want to review to heavy until I can play some real material on them that isn't compressed to hell. Sound eerily like headphones although my phones definitely sound better.

Of course my dumbass used one of the factory edges on the wood. :Doh: You'll notice one seam that isn't up to par, but it is hardly noticeable and solved by a little extra glue.

I have to ask since you are reading. What is a casflan?

I've probably asked before, but I don't remember.

2000 Cobra R with 11 miles on the odometer with all the factory delivery wrap still on it on eBay

If I had the money, I would buy that bitch and do a big smoky donut leaving the previous owner's place.

E55's A/C is on the fritz again

not a huge concern as we're getting a a metric ass ton of Arctic cold this week; hard freezes overnight, ice, freezing rain, sleet, maybe a snow flurry or two. Fun.

Of course my dumbass used one of the factory edges on the wood. :Doh: You'll notice one seam that isn't up to par, but it is hardly noticeable and solved by a little extra glue.

ah they look good. Fit well with your desktop area too.

Thanks. I wanted small, but anything smaller wouldn't cut the mustard unless I made an array and for nearfield that would be silly mo

Putty and paint,

will make a carpenter what he ain't. :D

800px-Strip-steak-MCB-MaggieO.jpg

mmm... KC Strip...

Yummy! I had a 28 day aged one on saturday, rare of course. WOW it was good.:D The W ordered hers well done though, what a waste of an aged steak. :Doh:

J, me and you are on the same level! lol

Recently i had one that was over a month aged.. about shit my pants TWICE!

I always get it super rare.. "boston broil" as its sometimes called.

I am not usaully fond of strip steaks, but the aged was good. My favorite cut is a rib eye.

Teaser for those that asked. I'll post more pics up at ht :)

20110130221653904.jpg

Looking good Sean. I will check out HAF later for more pictures. :fing34:

I'm looking forward to your final opinion on them and final diagram/schematics :)

Probably be a month before I get around to measuring in situ...as I either need to get an acquisition system from work or I have to carry my desktop up stairs. Figure some listening time is better to do first anyways. They are artificially reinforced atm due to being on a desk sitting next to my monitors. I think most people on DIY Audio would pull some more from the bass in the BSC, but I also expect that I like it a bit more than most being a retired upright bass player. So far I think my guess is right, but I have the resistors to pull it down and will experiment later on.

I wish you could hear the Aura's Sean. The bass and double bass guitars sound so GOOOOOD! From the Beach Boys to Buckethead.

I have just not yours

I know you've heard them, your the one that turned me on to them. Thanks again btw.

But have you heard them in a car, with a BTL reinforcing the bottom octave?

I can say I am finally happy with my tuning. Now its time for :morepower1:

Sean the pictures on HAF are awesome!

Great work!

I'm looking forward to your final opinion on them and final diagram/schematics :)

Probably be a month before I get around to measuring in situ...as I either need to get an acquisition system from work or I have to carry my desktop up stairs. Figure some listening time is better to do first anyways. They are artificially reinforced atm due to being on a desk sitting next to my monitors. I think most people on DIY Audio would pull some more from the bass in the BSC, but I also expect that I like it a bit more than most being a retired upright bass player. So far I think my guess is right, but I have the resistors to pull it down and will experiment later on.

I wish you could hear the Aura's Sean. The bass and double bass guitars sound so GOOOOOD! From the Beach Boys to Buckethead.

I have just not yours

I know you've heard them, your the one that turned me on to them. Thanks again btw.

But have you heard them in a car, with a BTL reinforcing the bottom octave?

I can say I am finally happy with my tuning. Now its time for :morepower1:

I'd like to. Perhaps sometime this year I'll make it to CO.

Sean the pictures on HAF are awesome!

Great work!

Thanks.

Putty and paint,

will make a carpenter what he ain't. :D

Way less than a 1/16th but the bobble still pisses me off. On the top where no one will ever see anyways.

I have to ask since you are reading. What is a casflan?

First name Casey, last name Flanagan. Mash the two together and you get casflan shrug.gif

Sean finally saw the pic you posted in here, and HAF doesnt work from work. Those are definatly some sexay speakers. VERY sexay.

Thank god only a few more months to go.

J

Time for an exam..

It's ass degrees below freezing and I'm not looking forward to the 15 minute walk to the bus station...

There's nothing I hate more than waking up and having to vomit.