mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

damnit. basement flooded.

Non of that nice audio gear you have got wet right?

not the nice stuff. Just the hand built cabinet from father in law and the referance coniseur 50 speaker from energy. Thank god the RC has a non wooden foot.

nothing shorted out...

I am glad I told the boss I would come in late today. I needed to catch up on sleep and needed a lazy morning... up till 3 trying to suck with a circle hose attachment on the shop vac instead. Off to home depot to see if I can find a wide head for water now.

FfFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

Sean Have you ever priced out a drain tile?

Just to add to the shit. My roof is leaking, luckily just in the garage but SHIT.

Damn this frikking fast melt!!1!

Its a high of 73* here today. Beautiful, just flat out Beautiful.

And then a chance of snow sunday/monday again. Oh Kansas, how thou teases me.

not the nice stuff. Just the hand built cabinet from father in law and the referance coniseur 50 speaker from energy. Thank god the RC has a non wooden foot.

nothing shorted out...

I am glad I told the boss I would come in late today. I needed to catch up on sleep and needed a lazy morning... up till 3 trying to suck with a circle hose attachment on the shop vac instead. Off to home depot to see if I can find a wide head for water now.

FfFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

It still sucks that some of your stuff got wet.

Don"t you have a sump pump?

Same as here, all well spring is on the way. :)

Just to add to the shit. My roof is leaking, luckily just in the garage but SHIT.

A lot of snow on the roof? , I declare bad fucking week @ ssa.

Keep the bad ju-ju away from me this week please.

Scored a 7 at the exam I previously failed and hopefully a 9 or 10 at the exam today. One more to go Saturday but if today's exam is a 9, I'm home free...

Melting snow. Cedar roof...new in 2002 and should be good for 50 years. If not, $50k...

$50K ? SHIT....

nothing shorted out...

FfFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

I haven't priced drain tile, but my inlaws have. Let me konw what you come up with and I'll bounce it off them. I am SURE theirs will be cheaper as they are farmers in rural MN.

You probably have to put a cedar roof back on don't you. Eh, it'll be fine, I'm sure something just came loose and a little fix it work and it'll be good.

Shouldn't be that big of a deal. It is repairable and mostly new. If it is a problem due to weather I shoudl be able to get insurance to fix it as well. Just don't have time nor want to deal with this shit.

I need one more good day to get a flare done. After that, I can keep working inside on sanding.

Melting snow. Cedar roof...new in 2002 and should be good for 50 years. If not, $50k...

$50K ? SHIT....

Big fucking roof and cedar isn't cheap. Perhaps only $35 if I find some rednecks to do it.

Fuck you that is terrible.

I would like to see that snow TOMORROW please. You don't have to get it though.

I would like to see that snow TOMORROW please. You don't have to get it though.

Believe me, if I could send you all the snow we have had or will get I'd be thrilled.

The ceder roof on home has been there for a long, long, long, long time and still is shedding water like it is supposed to.

When it comes to be replaced though, it'll get tin.

Yeah and I got him calling and screaming at us, threatening to sue... It's just turned into a big fucking mess.

Yea see I'd want to see the paperwork.

And I am sorry but if you sold it with a clear title given to you BY THE STATE then no court should be able to do shit.

I agree he got the short end of the stick, but only cause u got shafted without knowing.

Fuck em.

J

Sounds like he should be suing the DMV

Dried pecan logs are fucking hard

Almost 60 and boy is it sunny, :woot::woot:

but muddy too. :(

How a heavy work out can lower the tension.

I need one of those....hopefully I'll get it by steering the machine this weekend.

Picked up one of these

111-205_large.jpg

with a pair of pliers & vice we bent the leg holders upwards (sorta resembles one of those vertical rib cooker things) so now we can fit two briskets on the smoker :fing34: