mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

damnit. basement flooded.

Non of that nice audio gear you have got wet right?

not the nice stuff. Just the hand built cabinet from father in law and the referance coniseur 50 speaker from energy. Thank god the RC has a non wooden foot.

nothing shorted out...

I am glad I told the boss I would come in late today. I needed to catch up on sleep and needed a lazy morning... up till 3 trying to suck with a circle hose attachment on the shop vac instead. Off to home depot to see if I can find a wide head for water now.

FfFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

Sean Have you ever priced out a drain tile?

It still sucks that some of your stuff got wet.

Don"t you have a sump pump?

wouldn't really help. It's mostly the carpet soaking it up. So the slightly lower spots in the conctrete then hold the water. A drain where it comes in might help somewhat, but really I need to do some landscaping and maybe make some drain paths outside.

not the nice stuff. Just the hand built cabinet from father in law and the referance coniseur 50 speaker from energy. Thank god the RC has a non wooden foot.

nothing shorted out...

I am glad I told the boss I would come in late today. I needed to catch up on sleep and needed a lazy morning... up till 3 trying to suck with a circle hose attachment on the shop vac instead. Off to home depot to see if I can find a wide head for water now.

FfFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

It still sucks that some of your stuff got wet.

Don"t you have a sump pump?

wouldn't really help. It's mostly the carpet soaking it up. So the slightly lower spots in the conctrete then hold the water. A drain where it comes in might help somewhat, but really I need to do some landscaping and maybe make some drain paths outside.

I got you. Landscaping can divert a lot of water problems. I did that when I moved into this house 11 years ago.

nothing shorted out...

FfFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

I haven't priced drain tile, but my inlaws have. Let me konw what you come up with and I'll bounce it off them. I am SURE theirs will be cheaper as they are farmers in rural MN.

I really don't want to go through doing that, this fast melt and me not getting snow away from the house is a hard earned lesson. EM EFFER!

http://www.bricktownamusement.com/

So we are looking to possibly add one of these to spookhaven when we move to our new building in the next 2years.

If we do add this, it will operate year round and looks like it will be a second job that I did not want.

So we are looking to possibly add one of these to spookhaven when we move to our new building in the next 2years.

If we do add this, it will operate year round and looks like it will be a second job that I did not want.

:peepwall:

:peepwall:

Are you offering?

Trailer and sleds are all ready to go. I am packed and anxious....but we need some god damn snow!

Trailer and sleds are all ready to go. I am packed and anxious....but we need some god damn snow!

I hope for your enjoyment you get lots of snow so you can have fun!

I moved up 2 spots on the seniority list today. I love when people fight at work that are in the same craft as me. :dancing:

Sounds good for you!

wow.. been awhile guys, just caught up on a the hop from back before the super bowl haha

wow.. been awhile guys, just caught up on a the hop from back before the super bowl haha

Caught up?

Well, on the jeep situation.

The DMV declared the title salvage. We offered the guy to bring back the jeep on a trailer and if it's in the same condition we'd give him back his money, or he can keep it and we'll give him $1400.

Guy knew it wasn't out fault and that the dmv fucked both of us, he said just give me 1000 and we'll call it even. So he's paid and the problems over. Now were filing a claim against the DMV and well see what happens there...

At least I can sleep at night now.

You should also sue the guy you bought it from.

You should also sue the guy you bought it from.

Not sure if the previous owner knew. They had it for 4 years before me. Since they registered it at the DMV, so they got a clear title w/o knowing it had been salvaged 5 years previously. Now if they had gone to some 3rd party liscense and registration place then they would have found out and had the problem we've having now.

Either way, the DMV at some point changed the title to salvage, then clear, and now salvage again.

Caught up?

took quite awhile but i am now. kind of skimmed some things of course.

sounds like your enjoying the W4's as much as i am. i still need to get things tuned in, hopefully ill get to it this weekend.