mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I don't care if you don't like soccer or not, today is a big day for the USA regardless. In about an hour, the US Women's WC Team is going to play France to go to the finals.

Maybe if it had the following it has internationally. It is gaining popularity, but I still don't see it as a big deal in the US. How many people are going to throw a Super Bowl-like party for the Women's World Cup? It's probably a bigger deal in other countries that they beat us.

How many people are going to throw a party for Women's xxxxxxxxx?

Excluding lesbians? Not many

I don't care if you don't like soccer or not, today is a big day for the USA regardless. In about an hour, the US Women's WC Team is going to play France to go to the finals.

Aidan is wearing his I love soccer shirt today ;)

Sweet. :)

Maybe if it had the following it has internationally. It is gaining popularity, but I still don't see it as a big deal in the US. How many people are going to throw a Super Bowl-like party for the Women's World Cup? It's probably a bigger deal in other countries that they beat us.

There were major parties and events around here for the men's last year.

How many people are going to throw a party for Women's xxxxxxxxx?

Excluding lesbians? Not many

I think the World Cup is a little different, as it is such a huge event and it is a national thing and not just your city.

BTW, USA 3 - Frenchies 1, final score. Now we wait to see who wins between Sweden and Japan.

BTW, USA 3 - Frenchies 1, final score. Now we wait to see who wins between Sweden and Japan.

Sweet, the French lost. I dislike France.

Billowing means lack of efficiency, lol :)

just shy of four hours in, 121F dead center...niiiiiice...PITA to rake and stoke every hour, but its still billowing smoke like a locomotive so I'm pleased

If you had an egg you wouldn't have to do anything but stand there, drink and watch it work. :)

:yaya:

What can I say, its a $35 Brinkmann; about as efficient as an incandescent bulb :roflmao:

I'd look for another dealership if you can find one close, if not, ask for the number to Ford Customer Care. Once you call them, you'll be surprised how much more enjoyable your dealership experience will be.

I'm going in today to look at new trucks..............Prolly gonna end up in a Dodge Ram 1500.

J

Not diesel.

J

But at least the outside temperatures are correct for this time.

6 1/2 hours in, 163F

first pork butt turned out a helluva lot better than my first brisket; gonna let it go a little longer next time, maybe try a different rub...

6 1/2 hours in, 163F

Plateau time...

It isn't about time, but temp. Planning when it will be done is NOT your choice.

WTF is Women's xxxxxxxxx?

Replace the xxxxxxx's with whatever fucking sport you choose as long as it doesn't include the word naked.

Long fuckin almost 4 hrs with the dealership.

J

Morning.

FUCK, one of my HDD's crashed. I had tons of documents, all my school work and all my music on it.

Hopefully freezing it will get it alive. At least for 10 minutes so I can copy what's important. If not, I'll have to fork out $$ to get the data recovered :(

It isn't about time, but temp. Planning when it will be done is NOT your choice.

correct; ended up pulling it at 8 1/2 hours @ 183F. Yummy...