mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Daily setup and competing with specific material are a bit different. :P

The good part is I just sold the cluster with the boost gauge so I got that money back. The engine it's mounted on makes 12psi under heavy load and I expect mine to be around 15-16, so the meter would have been pegged with the stock engine :)

My favorite track is track 50 from the dB Jams cd. It's 30 seconds of pure awesome 50 Hz sine wave :lol:

My favorite track is track 50 from the dB Jams cd. It's 30 seconds of pure awesome 50 Hz sine wave :lol:

Bah, that's terrible. :P

Fuck ipods and apple.

After the new hdd and battery, my ipod started freezing again when it's in the car. I hope I can get it working again without spending money and selling it so I can get a different version, maybe with better results.

Is it too much to ask to have a bit more storage room instead of writing cd's with mp3's ?

What iPod do you have? If you get a new one how much storage do you need?

4th gen, 20GB. It's more than enough storage but horrible reliability. I could do well with 4GB of storage, as long as it will play without hiccups.

The HDD ones are prone to failure. Especially one that old. I had a 5th gen and the logic board went out so I sold it for parts and got a 160GB. If all you need is 4GB I'd just get a flash based nano. I had an iPod touch and it didn't play nicely with my Alpine or Pio HU.

We need a Matt3 so we can have an extra crunchy.

Hippy Matt.

Do I smell like herb and patchouli?

Fuck ipods and apple.

After the new hdd and battery, my ipod started freezing again when it's in the car. I hope I can get it working again without spending money and selling it so I can get a different version, maybe with better results.

Is it too much to ask to have a bit more storage room instead of writing cd's with mp3's ?

4th gen, 20GB. It's more than enough storage but horrible reliability. I could do well with 4GB of storage, as long as it will play without hiccups.

The HDD ones are prone to failure. Especially one that old. I had a 5th gen and the logic board went out so I sold it for parts and got a 160GB. If all you need is 4GB I'd just get a flash based nano. I had an iPod touch and it didn't play nicely with my Alpine or Pio HU.

Roling back the iPods software to an earlier version(preferably before the hu was made) usually fixes any compatibility issues

Fuck ipods and apple.

my 1st gen touch works great with my clarion hu, guess it hit or miss. i actually use a thumbdrive thru the usb instead of the ipod ussually.

Fuck ipods and apple.

Roling back the iPods software to an earlier version(preferably before the hu was made) usually fixes any compatibility issues

I used the same solution with my Pio. It was still a little laggy for me though.

Fuck ipods and apple.

my 1st gen touch works great with my clarion hu, guess it hit or miss. i actually use a thumbdrive thru the usb instead of the ipod ussually.

I've never owned a Clarion deck, but I liked using a thumbdrive too.

helped my friend do the evry mod on his tdi beetle last night.. very surprised with the results. pours smoke pretty nice :morepower1:

Thank god today is almost ova

Steve Jobs just passed away.

Skar, it's simply the best, no matter what...

:Doh:

I should add "for me to poop on", For anyone reading the IHOP that's unfamiliar with my sarcasm.

Fixed

<--watching my first full half of a WNBA game :P

<--watching my first full half of a WNBA game :P

Lol. Okay guys I did it! Did what?! I watched some wnba.

Guess you can scratch it off the list now? :P

:trippy:

:trippy:

I know right.

Everything put aside from Apple or any beef people have with their products, he was a pioneer, sad to see someone so great (in my eyes) die, especially at his age.

We need a Matt3 so we can have an extra crunchy.

Hippy Matt.

Do I smell like herb and patchouli?

I hope so