mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Speaking of lightweight, high horsepower, check out this dune buggy pulling wheelies in 5th Gear

That would be great for climbing large dunes.

54f5944d5d23e959ffcbdfa4f9c2d232_164.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPCYP6YTDAg

Bo-Taoshi, Japanese for “pole pull-down,” might be the most intense team sport on the planet. It is basically capture-the-flag meets a Far East gangland street brawl. The rules are simple: One 75-person team protects a large pole. Another 75-person team tries to tear that pole down. Japanese military cadets are pretty much the only humans on earth who play Bo-Taoshi. Presumably, competing in the dangerous free-for-all is compulsory. The post-game shiatsu is optional – but recommended.

No wonder there military sucks, that looked like the skill and tact of a couple 5th graders.

<--sore. Got out for an hour today and took two rips on the wakeboard and one on the surf board. Finally able to consistently jump from wake to wake on the new board and ride goofy at will :)

How are you liking the new wakeboard? Happy with the length?

I could handle longer, but considering it feels stable when I go big and am clearing w2w at 75' I like it

Glad you like it. Too bad the seasons coming to an end.

<--sore. Got out for an hour today and took two rips on the wakeboard and one on the surf board. Finally able to consistently jump from wake to wake on the new board and ride goofy at will :)

I could handle longer, but considering it feels stable when I go big and am clearing w2w at 75' I like it

I see it differently. Snowmobile season is coming soon!!

Just test drove a Porsche Panamera Turbo and an X5 ///M.

I recently rode in a panamera. Absolutely loved it. Such a well rounded car.

Launch control on the Turbo put a smile on my fast that lasted more than an hour

Launch control on the Turbo put a smile on my fast that lasted more than an hour

Next vehicle?

Speaking of lightweight, high horsepower, check out this dune buggy pulling wheelies in 5th Gear

Do want.

LOVE LOVE LOVE that car.

I see it differently. Snowmobile season is coming soon!!

I see it as Snowboarding season is coming soon :)

I've never ridden a snowmobile before, but would like to give it a try one day.

Too bad the Panamera is so fucking ugly. It'd be a sweet car if not for that.

LOVE LOVE LOVE that car.

Have you seen the episode of Top Gear where they test it along with the Rapide and Quattroporte? I love the Quattroporte :)

LOVE LOVE LOVE that car.

Except it's about as pretty as Jeremy Clarkson's bare ass.

Do want.

Once again proof turbos are awesome :D

It's nice to see their popularity rising. Kind of weird we're seeing so much more turbo use given the economy. Hopefully we can get a movement going and their pricing can compete directly with supercharging.

Seems like I effed up a box :(

Didn't notice some sheetmetal in the trunk when measuring and now I have to narrow the box by 1.5"

I feel so stupid :|

Been there, done that. I think I've fucked up as many as I got correct.

It's going to kill 2 hours. And with another box build to finish this week it leaves me little time to work on my car for the weekend. Oh well, you win some, you lose some :)

glad i'm not the only one that thinks the panamera is fugly.

Next vehicle?

I wish. Had me doing the math to figure out how much money I'd have to make to buy a $150k car and be comfortable with that expense. Definitely would need to more than triple my salary.

Too bad the Panamera is so fucking ugly. It'd be a sweet car if not for that.

I am too old to care. For me the car needs to stir my inside and be nice on the inside, if its ugly on the outside I don't give a fuck. Obviously considering I am driving a soccer mom truck, lol.

It's nice to see their popularity rising. Kind of weird we're seeing so much more turbo use given the economy. Hopefully we can get a movement going and their pricing can compete directly with supercharging.

Not so amusingly I drove the X5 ///M which is turbo'd as well. The not amusing part is that I much prefer the feel of the AMG. :( Of course the current X5 body is long of tooth and the turbo is WAY too mundane. A tuner needs to unlock that thing and I'd take it all back. Definitely quicker on the highway negotiating traffic than the AMG, but from a dig it just isn't that much fun. Really not compared to the P Turbo car I drove right before it.

glad i'm not the only one that thinks the panamera is fugly.

I agree as well. I like the front, but once it is sideways enough to see the back its a little wtf.

Actually stopped in to drive a different Turbo, but found out that in MN Porsche is sold out of Cayenne Turbo's for at least another 6 months. :Doh: on Porsche's allocation. Sold out of V8 ones as well. Had the Panamera in the showroom and I was sitting in it when the sales guy came up. He knew I wasn't looking for it, but offered to have me drive it anyways.

If that car had been around since 2006 and a used one with 50k miles was in the 50k $ range I might be stupid.