mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

What the fuck are you talking about?!

My exact thoughts.

I think he likes to ingest menstrual blood. :ughdunno:

Like he's trying to make it sound normal? :roflmao:

I met a man one time on a Greyhound bus who told me that a woman's blood will make you strong.

I met a man one time on a Greyhound bus who told me that a woman's blood will make you strong.

So you've met 05Trailbalzer in person?

After copying and pasting his un, I caught the spelling error. :roflmao:

:rofl2:

I wonder if he knows.

He also told me he liked to spread a woman's feces on bread like peanut butter and eat it though too. It was a pretty strange conversation. It was almost scary being 11-12 and having a big, dirty man ~50 years old sitting in the aisle seat telling me all about how he likes to ingest women's waste while I was trapped between him and the window. Thankfully, he was only on the bus for about 45 minutes.

:rofl2:

I wonder if he knows.

Nah dawg it was intenshunal, it's tight!!!

If he comes back and reads all this: I sort of apologize for making you the the butt of my jokes, like a half ass sorry. :)

He also told me he liked to spread a woman's feces on bread like peanut butter and eat it though too. It was a pretty strange conversation. It was almost scary being 11-12 and having a big, dirty man ~50 years old sitting in the aisle seat telling me all about how he likes to ingest women's waste while I was trapped between him and the window. Thankfully, he was only on the bus for about 45 minutes.

Oh! Well that's normal.

:barf2:

BAY CITY, TX (KTRK) -- Detectives say a man shot four children and a woman outside a Bay City home before turning the gun on himself.

The shooting took place at about 3:15pm at a home in the 2700 block of 10th Street in Bay City. Police arrived on the scene to find six people had been shot.

Lt. Andrew Lewis, spokesperson with Bay City Police, said four children were transported via LifeFlight to area Houston hospitals. A woman also was taken to a hospital, where she is undergoing surgery. Their conditions are unknown.

A man who is suspected to be the shooter was pronounced dead at the scene from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head.

Detectives are still trying to determine the ages of the children and the relationship the suspect had to the victims.

Sweet merciful crap, I was wondering what the fuck happened; I was driving home down 10th Street at 4PM and they had at least three blocks roped off...fuck...

The boy is getting his red wings.

So Julian, sorry I was gone for a few days. What did you opt for with regards to the lifting, if anything?

I traveled to Sturgis today

I hate that city. Have to drive there all the time for work.

Matter of fact, I'm not a fan of that entire state. Stupid ass state.

No offense to you Michiganders.

heh, keep seeing Sturgis and I'm thinking of the one in South Dakota

I have a really great one. It does involve my girlfriend, but it's not the typical "I got caught hiding under her bed" story.

So last summer I was over at my girlfriends house in ME with her family. We were there for the weekend celebrating both of our birthdays. That's right, we were born on the same day.

We spent the good part of the day with her family and extended family on the beach and playing tennis. A little paddleboarding, a little windsurfing. BFD. It was really nice out and my gf started whispering to me that she was really getting turned on by how well I was interacting with her family and all that gay shit. Obviously, I'm totes magoats down to bang anywhere anytime but this situation isn't going to provide me the opportunity.

We go back to the house with the entire family for lunch and the gf tries to get me to go to her room. I'm not having it. I don't care how bad I want to bang, I'm not leaving the entire family with you to do "something" in your room. I'm no angel but I'm also not a complete scumlord.

So she goes to her room without me. Part of me thinks that she's expecting me to follow her and left early to be low key. About ten minutes go by while I'm sitting in the kitchen/living room with the family when she runs in through a swinging door with a look of desperation on her face and literally tears me off the couch and runs me into the dining room through the swinging door.

Turns out she went to her room to make good use of this little tiny bullet vibrator that we use every once in a blue moon in the bed room. Great, so what.

Then she drops the bomb. She's shoved the bullet so far up her vagina that she can't get it out, and she can't. stop. cumming. She asks me to try and get it out because my fingers are longer. She drops trow right there in the dining room and I start to going for this bullet. It really is stuck up there. It seemed to have almost taken a big left turn up in the the innerworkings of her majestic lady parts. So, I'm literally thrusting my two fingers with all of my might up her vagina trying to get this thing while she is having an orgasm when....

Her entire family bursts through the door with a birthday cake and starts singing happy birthday.

It was awesome.

Good ole Reddit

High speed camera ftw.

Edited by Bobobass

So Julian, sorry I was gone for a few days. What did you opt for with regards to the lifting, if anything?

I actually do not fully recall, could you help me out with he convo? Lol

My father found out I was bisexual when I was balls-deep in my best friend. He said "Oh." and walked right the fuck out. I come down later, and find a fifth of whiskey on the counter and an empty one next to it. The note said "I'd say bottom's up... but I guess that's Aaron's job. I drank my shame away, now it's your turn."

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:greddy2::roflmao:

Maine was the warmest state in the continental US this morning...

Ironic that this hellhole of a town was on CNN and the story was about an estranged husband that shot his ex wife and his four kids at a trailer park

do hope those kids make it

having been LifeFlighted myself I can say they are in excellent hands; amazing hospital

awwww, looks like they're going to stop printing GamePro...used to have a library's worth of those mags