mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Rate this topic

Sounds cool and fun stefan!

They should make an infomercial. Do you sleep past your alarm clock? Are you slow to get up in the morning? Then you need a 21" Subwoofer pounding bass in your face to get your ass up! If your not up, 100% refund!

http://www.parts-exp...tnumber=246-404

Should fit nicely under my bed. laugh.png

That link should have brought up all CV products. Not sure why it only brings that one up.

Holy shit is it windy out, guess it is March! Spring is on the way!!

I'm backpacking for four days. No camper, no tent, etc.

Light only matters if the weight slows you down. Food is something that you should try to not skimp on...unless you are walking a long ways in which case the weight makes it tough. What is your plan?

hmmm.

We're going to be wandering through the mountains, which normally would lead someone to getting lost, but I'm bringing a gps.

Last time we went up exploring, we found a crashed plane. Went home and found out it's a F-86 that crashed in 1957.

Last time I relied on a GPS in the woods it failed. Bring a compass.

I'm backpacking for four days. No camper, no tent, etc.

Light only matters if the weight slows you down. Food is something that you should try to not skimp on...unless you are walking a long ways in which case the weight makes it tough. What is your plan?

I'm thinking of this ultra light sleeping bag: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001TP6SRY/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B001CFSNBK&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0DSZ60TW5RS07EEDVV0V

The temp will drop to around 25-30 at night I'm guessing.

I'll grab a compass too.

I'll have a pistola, certainly not the best for taking down a bear or anything, but I'd rather have it then not. (9mm)

Trail mix, jerky, soy jerky (stonewalls), rice. Possibly some freeze dried type meals.

I'm not planning on finding any streams, so I'll have to bring enough water to drink and mix with freeze dried meals for ~4days. I still have to figure out roughly how much water I'll need, and then the weight of that.

We don't have any set destination, just getting away from civilization for a few days. We won't be hiking ALL day. Probably hike 4-5hours each day, set up camp, eat, hang out, sleep in, repeat.

Biggest thing right now is just finding roughly how much water I'll need, and the best foods to take. I'm guessing high calorie / carbs, and stuff that's easy to make.

food, pistol, lighter, matches, gps, compass, sleeping bag, water, metal cup, spoon, light jacket. May bring a cheap bbgun rifle I bought the other day.

Not much of a plan, but I've set out to similar situations with much less, and was good.

http://www.parts-exp...tnumber=246-404

Should fit nicely under my bed. laugh.png

That link should have brought up all CV products. Not sure why it only brings that one up.

I didn't quote your link, if that's what your thinking.

Ok I was thinking that.

Knife and rope.

Forgot yeah knife in pack. Didn't think of rope.

There's also a lake up on the mountain, so I might bring bait, line, and hooks.

going fishing?

Edited by Sencheezy

Jesus this Chinese food is spicy just counted 10 peppers in a small order.. they're Piri Piri peppers too. Usually spicy food doesn't bother me.. but damn my mouth is on fire.

Knife and rope.

Forgot yeah knife in pack. Didn't think of rope.

There's also a lake up on the mountain, so I might bring bait, line, and hooks.

going fishing?

Perhaps, among other things.

You don't need all those fancy things, just go Noodling, thats what logan does laugh.png

I'm not a hick.

I quit Skar today..turns out Kevin has been sending Bstock items as Astock..he still denies it, but i received shitty subs that had a small "bstock" notation written on corner of box...you were smart to leave as soon as you felt shit wasnt right

I quit Skar today..turns out Kevin has been sending Bstock items as Astock..he still denies it, but i received shitty subs that had a small "bstock" notation written on corner of box...you were smart to leave as soon as you felt shit wasnt right