mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

For that I blame exhaustion...so I don't have to own up :P

I blame the lack of snow.

J

Well fuck.

My friend's spring break is right after mine, so we have less time to go on our trip.

Leave thur afternoon, come back saturday night / sunday morning. On the bright side, less water to hump around. *shrugs*

hmm.JPG

Pillars aren't perfect, but they get the job done for now.

Painted black, laid down the ssa sticker (figured why not), and did a coat over. Stick bubbled out a little, oh well. Then I sanded down the entire pillar except for the logo part, and they had a matte finish, and clear finish over the sticker. After sitting in the car today, getting baked, the matte finish from sanding went away, and now it's back to all clear w/scratches from sanding.

Sounds good though. Lowered the XO point between the tweet and mid, and slackened the slope.

I should clean my windshield. :lol:

i rememeber doing mine.. harder to get perfect then one might think.

I got ancy, and started them before I had the "good shit" I used for my kicks.

I wish my interior was dark grey / black.

I haven't built any pods since 2004.

Z6.jpg

Looks like neoprene wrapped over. Look nice.

This update is starting to piss me off.

Just now starting to? :P

Z6.jpg

I really like that. Iwas thinking something similar.

Looks clean man.

J

I have big plans for my truck if I ever get time.  I wish I could take some sewing classes.

I have big plans for my truck if I ever get time.  I wish I could take some sewing classes.

Z6.jpg

I really like that. Iwas thinking something similar.

I'd like to do something similar but I'd like to cut down on the very dramatic curves on it... so annoying to sand

Easy to sand. You just have to know when to do it. So many people lack patience, pile on the filler, wait for it to harden, then sand. You want to apply as little as possible, sand during the green stage and fill small scratches with primer.

My little buddy turns 6 today! Next week when I have him, I just might have to take some pictures of him in the truck for the build log.

Happy Birthday little nem.

Thank you, his parents took him to chucky cheese makes today.

Easy to sand. You just have to know when to do it. So many people lack patience, pile on the filler, wait for it to harden, then sand. You want to apply as little as possible, sand during the green stage and fill small scratches with primer.

Very true, that's how I saw people do it... So I guess that's how I'm used to seeing it done.

I need to pickup some Rage gold, FUCK bondo.

As Ryan said, you should really try to use the least amount of filler. Use it for filling small voids, dimples, but not lathering the entire piece up in it.

Easy to sand.  You just have to know when to do it.  So many people lack patience, pile on the filler, wait for it to harden, then sand.  You want to apply as little as possible, sand during the green stage and fill small scratches with primer.

Very true, that's how I saw people do it... So I guess that's how I'm used to seeing it done.

You can have great results with even the cheapest of fillers. I do like Rage Gold though. I have another metal-infused filler I like from 3M. Of course everything 3M makes is genius.

You can have great results with even the cheapest of fillers. I do like Rage Gold though. I have another metal-infused filler I like from 3M. Of course everything 3M makes is genius.

I always have terrible results with regular bondo. I like rage gold a lot.

Anyone know if Don from SDS is on vacation or something? sent him an email monday

i'm in no hurry, perhaps he's just behind.

His email load is actually greater then mine, which is insane to think about. But if you have not heard back by Monday, shoot him another email as I know he works quite hard to catch up to emails.

he got back to me today.

considering how much works he puts into just his emails alone its hard to imagine that he has time to ship anything out.

I got ancy, and started them before I had the "good shit" I used for my kicks.

I wish my interior was dark grey / black.

try flocking some time. i really love how my bro's came out. covers up some imperfections as well.