mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

IMG_20120426_112650.jpg

WTF is up with the kid.

I picked the world up and dropped in on your effing head.

295 x 8 bench

225 x6 incline

270 x 10 dip machine

LOL.

You see, the weight is so heavy...... I'm really moving the planet.

I think I've done enough manual labor for Memorial Day

Me too. Enough AZ oxidation on the damn boat to make me sick to my stomach. Well not anymore. Whole boat got compounded. Some area's more aggressively than others. Add the swirl, glaze, wax, re-wax, and my body is shot. 23' of fiberglass is not a trivial thing to go through in a day.

Cooler is ready for paint as well. Better work BETTER.

I thought you were not into it so much this weekend.

Call me next time! Anything to leave the house.

Painting plastics of the interior of the car is a real PITA......its made even worse when the wind suddenly pics up. Even light winds tries to pick up the plastics. Cant use the garage case the bird is in there with a bunch of other crap. Moving the car out isn't much of an option as the driveway is slanted and the spring on my e-brake needs re-set.

J

Sounds like a conundrum.

frame up a lil room and use some big pieces of plastic for a little paint booth?

It truly is. Unfortunately I don't have a spare room big enough that doesn't have a ventilation issue. Tomorrow is supposed to be less wind.

I only need to do 2 more coats on each piece then light sand and seal. Then the bitch of all bitches.....the center console.

J

Get eight 3-way pvc elbows, pvc pipe, and plastic lining. You can assemble a "room" in five minutes, and tear down just as fast. Should work fine outside.

Hmmmmm now that could be a solution.

J

Beware of recipes for the Carolina sauce. All shit. Just take some vinegar, add enough sugar (brown might be preferred for smoke), and then disolve the hottest powdered pepper you can find. Fresh Cayenne from a co-op or ground thai chile's will probably be the only choices where you live but will do. Add them, shake, and taste.

Going to have to shake the shit out of it before putting on anything as the peppers won't dissolve even with heat. I use a squeezebottle that is akin to a refillable ketchup bottle but clear plastic. bought at a restaurant supply store. Super useful for a ton of things, but one stays in the fridge for that purpose pretty much religiously.

Oh, it's fucking awesome on pulled pork. Especially on the fatty parts.

My brain just remembered that we used to have a pulled pork recipe floating on the hop for the egg. Is either of the sauce recipes here worth using?

http://www.nakedwhiz.com/elder.htm

I think I've done enough manual labor for Memorial Day

Me too. Enough AZ oxidation on the damn boat to make me sick to my stomach. Well not anymore. Whole boat got compounded. Some area's more aggressively than others. Add the swirl, glaze, wax, re-wax, and my body is shot. 23' of fiberglass is not a trivial thing to go through in a day.

Cooler is ready for paint as well. Better work BETTER.

I thought you were not into it so much this weekend.

Call me next time! Anything to leave the house.

Was supposed to be camping, but looked at the weather and limited the camping to one day.

DO I haz yer #?

Beware of recipes for the Carolina sauce. All shit. Just take some vinegar, add enough sugar (brown might be preferred for smoke), and then disolve the hottest powdered pepper you can find. Fresh Cayenne from a co-op or ground thai chile's will probably be the only choices where you live but will do. Add them, shake, and taste.

Going to have to shake the shit out of it before putting on anything as the peppers won't dissolve even with heat. I use a squeezebottle that is akin to a refillable ketchup bottle but clear plastic. bought at a restaurant supply store. Super useful for a ton of things, but one stays in the fridge for that purpose pretty much religiously.

Oh, it's fucking awesome on pulled pork. Especially on the fatty parts.

My brain just remembered that we used to have a pulled pork recipe floating on the hop for the egg. Is either of the sauce recipes here worth using?

http://www.nakedwhiz.com/elder.htm

The first is more or less what I described, but without the boundaries of measurements to fuck things up. I don't believe in ketchup on que so much so the 2nd does nothing for me.

lKVMb.jpg

Sweet, one step better than my concrete sink. A combo for an outdoor prep area would be bad ass.

I was positive I had yours too Sean.... but I don't. PM inbound.

Hmm, perhaps there was a different PM as I know I gave you mine...and you probably responded. You have text

I now have to start listing names differently though. I think you are the 3rd properly spelled Sean in my phone. Not including the ones I no longer remember who they are.

Umm, no way was that acid.

I now have to start listing names differently though. I think you are the 3rd properly spelled Sean in my phone. Not including the ones I no longer remember who they are.

My phone knows you as Matt dembeats

space fucks things up and no _ is happening in names in my phone

Umm, no way was that acid.

Got that right! All I know that is some messed up shit!

My phone knows you as Matt dembeats

Brilliant. I'll never text you for the room mates late rent if your name starts with ///

IMG_20120426_112650.jpg

WTF is up with the kid.

I see no problem with his interest...

FUcking AAAA, I used some 1/8" closed cell foam under the vinyl for wrapping the boxes I'm working on and it turned out very very un-even. So, off comes the vinyl, then the foam and then clean-up before wrapping them again. Piece of shit closed cell foam.

I just had my first raw oyster last week. Not as wet, slime like, or briney as I expected. I could have had 100 to get ful though.

Had them a buck an oyster for happy hour.