mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Kevin is so fucking irritating I can't help but mock him like a ten year old.

One day I'll drop the barbell on a douchebag at the gym. I'm done with a round of squats and ask a politely a guy to move so I can put the barbell on the rack. I had to ask 3 times before he moved.

One day I'll drop the barbell on a douchebag at the gym. I'm done with a round of squats and ask a politely a guy to move so I can put the barbell on the rack. I had to ask 3 times before he moved.

"Get...THE FUCK OUTTA MY WAY ASSHOLE!"

He is as smart as a 10 year old so it's fitting.

He is as smart as a 10 year old so it's fitting.

I don't think that's quite fair--to the ten year old. :D

And imagine that DEAD AIR. He's either frantically trying to figure out what to respond or realizes he can't as he'll embarrass himself again and then claim that I embarrassed him.

de de de

Edited by ///M5
turning negative into a positive

Making chicken fajitas tonight. After this talk on chicken earlier....and the rain, I've decided to make something new up.

Poached chicken.

Mexican fajita gravy.

I need more acceptable freezer meals and it's rather easy to make a batch of gravy and freeze it. Also easy to poach chicken in 170F water since you don't really have to care how long it goes.

...and I have some breasts that I thawed last night from the freezer so I am already skeptical as to their moisture level and general condition

I am not amused by people who pick chicken as the only protein they eat. It's the first one I'd give up.

1) Tastes like nothing

2) Is the nastiest animal on the farm. Any meat you have to cook to 170F you shouldn't eat

3) Stupid fucking Americans have desired that we breed out all semblance of flavor and ruin the animal

4) Corporate farming promotion at it's worst

5) Did I mention it tastes like shit?

I love chicken. I always marinate or rub, so I don't have an issue with no flavor. I only cook to 160, then let it rest.

I normally marinate then throw it on the ole Egg, always turns out juicy.

why the fuck is the airbox being held together with fucking T20 screws? Fucking GM

why the fuck is the airbox being held together with fucking T20 screws? Fucking GM

*Chuckles*

So someone doesn't steal it while your watching a movie at the mall. Oh man

I know the throttle body is held on with them, but the air box?

It should be slotted for a normal 1/4 or 3/8 straight blade screwdriver as well.

On the topi cof throttle bodies, when I pulled the one off my truck I was a dumbass and didn't depressureize the coolant and burned my hand when I accidently pulled the line off.

GM has been doing this for almost 20 years now.

On the topi cof throttle bodies, when I pulled the one off my truck I was a dumbass and didn't depressureize the coolant and burned my hand when I accidently pulled the line off.

It shouldn't have been pressurized with the car off. The degas bottle should bleed all the pressure off.

No I won't apologize. I had to see it, so now you do too.

If you meant plans for Tu/Th not ultimately. Depends on what happens between now and then :)

Over "lunch" I ripped out the console and old & moldy sub box. Might have the space I was hoping for depending on whether I can move the steering cable or not.

Boat beats FTW

No I won't apologize. I had to see it, so now you do too.

Looks like a good afternoon to me.

Ever seen or held the McRee stocks? Look pretty nice, and in the same budget as the aics. :droolcup:

I think manners makes. Great stock. I am not super big into the extreme modular platforms. Too much to catch stuff on. If it was for competition. Only I might feel differently but I want something I could field carry for hunting etc.

I love the AI arctic warefare stock, but my thick hands don't tolerate thumb hole stocks really well.

Whiskey is nice too. I read somewhere about a modular Manner stock, but didn't see it on their site.

I still may end up with a more traditional stock. Good thing I have a long time to think about it.