mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

NM sucks, i would never go there again. i lived down there for 5yrs and it was the worst place i have ever been. people sucked, weather sucked, work sucked. the ONLY thing that was great about it was seeing the sun come up over the mountains in the morning.

Where did you live?

NM sucks, i would never go there again. i lived down there for 5yrs and it was the worst place i have ever been. people sucked, weather sucked, work sucked. the ONLY thing that was great about it was seeing the sun come up over the mountains in the morning.

Where did you live?

i lived in Alamogordo, not too far from Las Cruces NM and El Paso TX. Holloman AFB is like 5min. from there

I was really shaky today. But I managed to calm down and put 15 rounds of .45 auto through the red at about 16-18 feet.

If I had not felt like such shit I think I could have pushed it back further.

The wife wore a super short skirt, but combat boots so she could plant her feet. Every gun in the place simultaneously got turned on and real scared when she deftly put 19 rounds of deafeningly loud 308 through the chest of a zombie target.

And then everyone died because you know you have to hit zombies in the head!!!

Roflmao!!!!

The zombie already had 7-8 rounds of buck and target load go through its face. Good point though!

The walking dead is fantastic too BTW. Great damn show.

yep,have to watch it every Sunday

Not one hundred percent sure yet, but now I'm leaning towards the Motorola Razr M. It's cheap, thin, and should do everything I need.

HTC DNA would be perfect if it fucking let you use an external SD card :(

Not one hundred percent sure yet, but now I'm leaning towards the Motorola Razr M. It's cheap, thin, and should do everything I need.

HTC DNA would be perfect if it fucking let you use an external SD card sad.png

I'm looking at the Razr next as well. The droid 3 has been nice but the damn thing is going ridiculously slow.

J

i find some weird pucking shit on my photobucket plunders.. check this shit out...

NSFW

http://s1299.photobu...zps11f0be51.mp4

OH DAMN!!! THAT IS SOME NASTY AS SHIT RIGHT THERE MAN!! wtf.gif

Waste of good Nutella, at least that's what I think happened. 2 seconds was right about enough for me.

Started out ALL FLAC and then did a blind a/b and taught myself something. Golden ears I don't have.

I have platinum ears and the papers to prove it :P

i find some weird pucking shit on my photobucket plunders.. check this shit out...

NSFW

http://s1299.photobu...zps11f0be51.mp4

OH DAMN!!! THAT IS SOME NASTY AS SHIT RIGHT THERE MAN!! wtf.gif

Waste of good Nutella, at least that's what I think happened. 2 seconds was right about enough for me.

I hate you big jon!!! lmao!!!

Started out ALL FLAC and then did a blind a/b and taught myself something. Golden ears I don't have.

Even my wife heard a difference between .wav and 320 MP3. Her way of putting it was that it sounded lifeless.

Even my wife heard a difference between .wav and 320 MP3. Her way of putting it was that it sounded lifeless.

Going to pull out my FLAC and 320 MP3 again soon.

IIRC I heard a difference on crappy computer speakers. But I also did a test online and basically guessed betwen FLAC and 192 MP3.

HTC DNA would be perfect if it fucking let you use an external SD card sad.png

I bought the razr m today. Haven't used it too much, but so far I'm happy.

i never post anything in here but their is always funny stuff! so i had to share this..my thoughts were "WTH" and i couldnt stop laughing!

69805862943980399_n3Ry9EkY_c.jpg

I can send you a CD. Bet you can't guess which is what.

Really needs to be done blind.

Womens' senses are far more acute than men's. I know my ears have been abused and damaged, but I can not tell a difference.

i never post anything in here but their is always funny stuff! so i had to share this..my thoughts were "WTH" and i couldnt stop laughing!

69805862943980399_n3Ry9EkY_c.jpg

oh damn, what the hell is wrong with you and jon? you both have posted some extremelly nasy crap within 2 days of eachother. maybe it was a day, but it's still just not right. do people actually look in the damn mirror anymore?

You'll get a kick out of this Matt.

okay so maybe 2