mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

i'm looking to get tablet as my graduation present for <250$. i think the top choices are nexus 7 32gb ($250) or galaxy tab 2 ($)200.

i dont think i'll need more than 32gb for music so the question is whether or not the extra $50 for the nexus 7 is justified.

I'm planning to use it to replaces hu in my car (similar as to what sean has done in his boat using minidsp's as processing), some casual gaming on emulators, internetz etc.

My Gal Tab 2 has 72gb of storage. Of course that added $30 to the cost.

Sandt maybe you can help me quick. My coil overs on the 5.4 were drenched...swimming in coolant from a blown splice. How long will I throw a missfire would you guess?

32gb cards are less than $20, I paid $30 for my 64. :) And yes, it works. Have to format in Fat and not exFat though

Sandt maybe you can help me quick. My coil overs on the 5.4 were drenched...swimming in coolant from a blown splice. How long will I throw a missfire would you guess?

Common problem. Pull the coil off the plug and spray compressed air in the hole. It will take forever for coolant to evaporate. Unfortunately, it there is carbon tracking caused by the coolant, or if corrosion developed on the coil where the electrode attaches to it, you will never get rid of the miss without a new plug and coil on that hole.

Thank you a ton. That is about what I thought. My guy said to run it for a couple weeks and we will go from there if there is still an issue. It is a ton better and inconsistent but I doubt there is much hope.

My guess is I will need COvers.

I hate replacing those.....

Thank you a ton. That is about what I thought. My guy said to run it for a couple weeks and we will go from there if there is still an issue. It is a ton better and inconsistent but I doubt there is much hope.

It is such a common problem. It is just one of the reasons I recommend against buying Ford modulars.

yeah it sucks when you like to have a clean motor.. .. you cant wash it easily.

Well, got the intake gasket done on the 3.1L, wan't hard at all, pain in the ass, but not hard, took 6hrs start to finish working on it and wasn't working very hard. I'm not use to bending over the hoods of cars anymore, damn legs and back are sore as hell.

Everyone has seen The Professional besides Sean, correct? If not, wtf.

32gb cards are less than $20, I paid $30 for my 64. smile.png And yes, it works. Have to format in Fat and not exFat though

wish i had enough music to fill that up.

It is such a common problem. It is just one of the reasons I recommend against buying Ford modulars.

Damn motor came free with the expedition.

I've had several modulars and know many people with them who have never had an issue. That being said, I've seen a lot that have also.

I have several COPs if you need some. I have to go through them all though. Just let me know if you have any issues.

After checking IMDB, I believe I have seen that movie, although not it's entirety.

I've had several modulars and know many people with them who have never had an issue. That being said, I've seen a lot that have also.

I have several COPs if you need some. I have to go through them all though. Just let me know if you have any issues.

Will do. I found a good deal online list time. 8 plugs for $80 or something. They were generic but popular with all the for forums and it had a great sale.

I know it exists, but beyond that, nope.

I know it exists, but beyond that, nope.

Count me in the nope column.

Damn. Time to add it to the netflix queue. ;)