mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

have you guys ever seen that movie "Cadillac records"? i love that film

damn it,i'mstarting to see doubles

seeing doubles while watchin a movie sucks

just close one eye and go with it huh

almost shitmyself when they played that on out local radio station.

and that was just recently

i don't care what you say sean DFX audio dsp helps a ton!

I often listen to Rammstein as background music while I'm doing something more important. Their music is extremely repetitive and obviously I can't understand the language so it makes it good filler music for me.

You'll get a kick out of this Matt.

I like the one where Hitler freaks out because Terrel Owens is picked up by the Bills.

J will love this one so I'll have to post it...

Great video to end my first night home with.

J

You'll get a kick out of this Matt.

I like the one where Hitler freaks out because Terrel Owens is picked up by the Bills.

J will love this one so I'll have to post it...

Great video to end my first night home with.

J

Fuckin sweet bro. Welcome home

does AK actually have that kind of power? i thought only mods had that power

He has moderation power within his own section. All vendors do.

Wonder why. How many rounds have you put through it?

I haven't shot too many rounds through the xdm, but it's never had any issues thankfully.

1500 or more.

It wasn't a new bushing from the get either. Much like the slide spring on your xD the 1911 has one right there too. Where the spring connects to the guice rod there is a little plastic bushing though. It alleviates wear.... so it is a consumable. I justs didnt know how bad it had gotten.

Neither the xD or 1911 ever had an issue before...

On the upswing a guy at the shop thinks the problem for my AR-10 is all magazine related as it seems to only happen... or rather I notice the problem durring a double feed. A Pmag might stop all the issues.

Always nice to have an easy fix. We have a ruger mini-30 that would do the same thing with aftermarket mags, and the one's from ruger only held five rounds or so.

Magazines are probably the top reason for misfeeds/jams in semiautomatic firearms. They are disposable, if you have lots, number them and keep track of failures, if you see a pattern, toss it.

Magazines are probably the top reason for misfeeds/jams in semiautomatic firearms. They are disposable, if you have lots, number them and keep track of failures, if you see a pattern, toss it.

I was surprised DPMS would ship with mags like that. Then again, the guy from the shop said it was extremely common on all the m-16 and m-4. The thin aluminium mags don't stack them vertically enough and end up stripping more than intended.

Good thing we have an AK 47 laying around. I think I could lube that thing with dirt and miracle whip and still shoot reliably. Maybe not so accurate but I would rather send 4 MOA shots at a bad guy than no shots at 1 MOA.

Edited by dem beats

Ok, recommendations for some deep cycle batteries that will not be used in a car? Looking for high amphr ratings/biggest reserve capacity out there. Optima yellow top is what I think of, but not sure if they are worth the price, never used them. Right now using a couple 85amp-hr marine batteries, looking for something in the 80-100amp-hr that is worth dropping coin on. They will be powering power inverters for a few hours during the day, and charged at night. They have to last every day use for at least one month.

Wallmart Everstarts. When I used to fish 80+ days a year mine still lasted more than 2 years of being charged and flattened every day. And they exchange them if they fail.

does AK actually have that kind of power? i thought only mods had that power

ONLY in his own forum. Still doesn't make it acceptable.

That is a great deal Sean. Wally world strikes again!

In particular when you need 3+ every other year, cheaper is better.

Had yellow tops that didn't last as long btw.

Ok, recommendations for some deep cycle batteries that will not be used in a car? Looking for high amphr ratings/biggest reserve capacity out there. Optima yellow top is what I think of, but not sure if they are worth the price, never used them. Right now using a couple 85amp-hr marine batteries, looking for something in the 80-100amp-hr that is worth dropping coin on. They will be powering power inverters for a few hours during the day, and charged at night. They have to last every day use for at least one month.

There is a battery re-seller here in KC he has tons of Deka Intimidatiors (g31s) for $60 each and some C&D UPS batteries for the cheap also.

Best Batteries, LLC

Edited by Julian

That is a great deal Sean. Wally world strikes again!

In particular when you need 3+ every other year, cheaper is better.

Had yellow tops that didn't last as long btw.

Not surprising. The Spira-Cells in yellow tops are known for shorting. The design is weak with regards to durability. The separators in flat plates makes them far more durable.