mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

does AK actually have that kind of power? i thought only mods had that power

Hmmm I hope we don't have another Kevin. Honestly I'm rooting for this guy because I know that it is hard to just start a business at his age. But deleting things that were not anything but the truth I do not like. Hopefully it was just an honest mistake.

Moderation settings adjusted.

That is a great deal Sean. Wally world strikes again!

In particular when you need 3+ every other year, cheaper is better.

Had yellow tops that didn't last as long btw.

Not surprising. The Spira-Cells in yellow tops are known for shorting. The design is weak with regards to durability. The separators in flat plates makes them far more durable.

Fisherman unless sponsored never use them. Or clueless and misled by a sales guy. I can't think of a harder application for a battery either than a tournament chaser. 6+ days a week of full charge full drain.

Honestly, screw Optima if you can get batteries with such a warranty as Wallyworld offers

Did I mention I left mine in the boat connected over the winter 3 years running and they were still acceptable?

Have had friends with good luck running Cabela's AGM's as well

buy one get one free sale at the big and tall store... for black friday,.... just got 500 bucks worth of shirts for 250!!

in april they had the same sale.. i had gotten 800 bucks worth of shit then..for 400 gotta get the deals

buy one get one free sale at the big and tall store... for black friday,.... just got 500 bucks worth of shirts for 250!!

in april they had the same sale.. i had gotten 800 bucks worth of shit then..for 400 gotta get the deals

Awesome!

Had to buy pads for the W. Or course I grabbed the lane with the girls track squad bagging groceries. LMAO

The girls were blushing like tomatoes. One of the girls told the one bagging to hide them under the ginger snaps so I am not embarrassed.

Right before that at costco one of the ladies ringing me up told me I should skip my wife and "donate" this interesting trail mix to her instead.

WTF. Turkey day must get he ladies all hungry for love.... or maybe I just spilled some gravy on my shirt and they cannot resist my tantalizing musk.

I do usually smell good to the ladies. At the doctor on monday my MA literally got an inter office message to ask what cologne I was wearing and to write it down. Last time one of the nurses told me to my face she wanted to do my shot so she could smell me and find out what I was wearing.

Smelling good is almost as good at pussy roping as truckfulls of money.

Have had friends with good luck running Cabela's AGM's as well

Sears had the diehard platinums which were made by Delco. Delco used to make a Platinum Professional that was the same battery. I used one in my Grand National as a second battery. It was a seriously solid battery. Delco stopped making the Platinum Pro, but Sears was still using that battery 3 years ago. It was pricy but had a 4 or 5 year free replacement warranty with a 7 year pro-rate. Worth the money. My Delco lasted 8 years, and was still decent when I parked the Buick.

Box built and gcon reconed, now time to install the subs and power them up!

Wish they had just the tall store. Big & Tall doesn't help me. Shit just don't fit. I need it LONG.

Nice score for you though :)

Put some new metal under the benz. Nice to have a "shop" night.

Yanking that caliper puts the size thing in perspective. It dwarfs my size 15's

Oh, and FUCK YOU Rock Auto. Sent me pads that "fit" only to make me run to Benz and pay fucking $177 for the rear pad set since they were the wrong size. $30 to $180 sucks. Would have just slapped the old ones back in, but of course in classic Sean fashion I cracked the rotor removing the caliper. Little lip + powdered metal = brittle.

Wish they had just the tall store. Big & Tall doesn't help me. Shit just don't fit. I need it LONG.

Nice score for you though smile.png

tall-tee.jpg

peepwall.gif

Oh, and FUCK YOU Rock Auto. Sent me pads that "fit" only to make me run to Benz and pay fucking $177 for the rear pad set since they were the wrong size. $30 to $180 sucks. Would have just slapped the old ones back in, but of course in classic Sean fashion I cracked the rotor removing the caliper. Little lip + powdered metal = brittle.

How in the fuck does one crack a rotor removing pads? I have been doing this for almost a decade longer than Stefan has been alive and I have never cracked a rotor removing pads... I have cracked rotors trying to beat them off a frozen spindle, and even had to cut Ford rotors off with a torch (horrible design), but just removing pads?

Ha! Definitely stylin and profilin.

I just want to know where they got them as they'd probably fit.

Ha! Definitely stylin and profilin.

I just want to know where they got them as they'd probably fit.

All I can think of is you jamming out to Turtle Neck and Chain.

Making me laugh so hard. Wife thinks I lost it.