mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Oh, and FUCK YOU Rock Auto. Sent me pads that "fit" only to make me run to Benz and pay fucking $177 for the rear pad set since they were the wrong size. $30 to $180 sucks. Would have just slapped the old ones back in, but of course in classic Sean fashion I cracked the rotor removing the caliper. Little lip + powdered metal = brittle.

How in the fuck does one crack a rotor removing pads? I have been doing this for almost a decade longer than Stefan has been alive and I have never cracked a rotor removing pads... I have cracked rotors trying to beat them off a frozen spindle, and even had to cut Ford rotors off with a torch (horrible design), but just removing pads?

Cracked I meant in a slightly different way than it read as in cracked the lip off. Took a little of the rotor with it as in less than a 1/3 of a toothpicks worth. That being said I wasn't interested in driving like I do with it on the car anymore. I've never seen it either and while I am sure you've done thousands of more brakes than I have, these weren't my first.

Ha! Definitely stylin and profilin.

I just want to know where they got them as they'd probably fit.

All I can think of is you jamming out to Turtle Neck and Chain.

Making me laugh so hard. Wife thinks I lost it.

I don't even know who that is.

Used to be when I'd do brakes I'd look at the pads/rotors and wonder how the fuck something so small can slow me down. These don't leave you with that same feeling.

A wee bit cleaner. I am SO happy to be rid of the semi-metals in the front. 2 stops and the wheels used to be filthy

Flip it so we can spy the AMG.

Not flipped, but you can spy the AMG without me leaving my couch.

IMG_0894.jpg

Oh, and FUCK YOU Rock Auto. Sent me pads that "fit" only to make me run to Benz and pay fucking $177 for the rear pad set since they were the wrong size. $30 to $180 sucks. Would have just slapped the old ones back in, but of course in classic Sean fashion I cracked the rotor removing the caliper. Little lip + powdered metal = brittle.

How in the fuck does one crack a rotor removing pads? I have been doing this for almost a decade longer than Stefan has been alive and I have never cracked a rotor removing pads... I have cracked rotors trying to beat them off a frozen spindle, and even had to cut Ford rotors off with a torch (horrible design), but just removing pads?

You just had to throw that in there--Asshole.

:D

Speaking of cars. Parked mine today, and noticed a puddle of oil. Thought: "motherfucker." Lifted the hood, dipstick was hanging out, and had a bunch more cactus dragged in.

I will kill you all packrats!

Luckily the oil level was good.

Low rider shot

IMG_0895.jpg

Your suppose to kneel down with your arms crossed, and chin lifted high in that shot. ;)

CF27C30F-2E8F-4198-BE6B-EB772EFD50C5-2427-000001298A41FA51.jpg

Low rider shot

IMG_0895.jpg

Your suppose to kneel down with your arms crossed, and chin lifted high in that shot. ;)/>

Needs ghost ride video.

Speaking of cars. Parked mine today, and noticed a puddle of oil. Thought: "motherfucker." Lifted the hood, dipstick was hanging out, and had a bunch more cactus dragged in.

Where is the .308?

Where is the .308?

Perhaps if it was surpressed, and had we had more land between us and the neighbors. :P