mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

My next question is has anyone had cotija cheese? in a sauce or any other way?

Sure. Usually melted on some Mexican food.

no but I quite like queso chihuahua and monterey jack in certain sauces

mmmm

Nearly the same...

Asiago is probably my favorite cheeses on bread. From like panera their asiago rolls or for sandwiches asiago focca

Asiago is probably my favorite cheeses on bread. From like panera their asiago rolls or for sandwiches asiago focca

So I'm thinking about building a small powered portable speaker setup. I want something that I can build that will look sleek. I'm willing to make a few compromises in sound quality to make something that looks and functions well.

I was thinking about starting off with the Dayton DTA-1 since it is cheap and has the ability to run on batteries. I am thinking about gutting it, modding the volume knob and moving the 3.5mm input to where ever I will need it.

For speakers I was looking into a 3" full range (no more than $10 per speaker) and doing some light crossover work if needed

Finally. I want to put this all into a package that can be put together and carried with a handle.

Anyone have ideas or seen anything like it?

So I'm thinking about building a small powered portable speaker setup. I want something that I can build that will look sleek. I'm willing to make a few compromises in sound quality to make something that looks and functions well.

I was thinking about starting off with the Dayton DTA-1 since it is cheap and has the ability to run on batteries. I am thinking about gutting it, modding the volume knob and moving the 3.5mm input to where ever I will need it.

For speakers I was looking into a 3" full range (no more than $10 per speaker) and doing some light crossover work if needed

Finally. I want to put this all into a package that can be put together and carried with a handle.

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=300-375

WIN!

:D

Zaph B3's

http://www.parts-exp...tnumber=300-375

WIN!

I have a pair of those sitting at my house. I got them for free when I bought my first DTA-1. You like? :P

http://www.parts-exp...tnumber=300-375

WIN!

I have a pair of those sitting at my house. I got them for free when I bought my first DTA-1. You like? :P

Open'm up already :D

Okay, I'm looking to get all my music organized. Ideally I would also like to be able to batch convert my FLAC into V2 or 320 MP3, get rid of all my duplicates (duplicate mp3's that is) and have it all be organized by artist/album.

Any sweet programs to help the process. I am willing to pay if it makes it easy.

foobar2000

I use foobar, but I don't see any special features that help me organize my collection.

Right Click --> New --> New Folder

repeat ad infinitum

:roflmao:

Mp3tag is another useful tool you can use to root out duplicates as well as organize metadata

I think I may have found a winner in media monkey gold (paid) version.

The gold version gives me ability to convert on the fly. So when I sync my ipod it automatically will convert FLAC to MP3 = me not having to take up space with both FLAC and MP3's

It also will automatically rearrange my files on my hard drive as well as having auto-tag, album art, etc...

It also will automatically rearrange my files on my hard drive as well as having auto-tag, album art, etc...

Windows Media Player will do this also; from my experience they both fuck up the tags quite good and the album art is hit or miss in quality

YMMV, though

Zaph B3's

Already was looking through it :)

By far the cheapest design on the web that still uses a reasonable driver. I think the B3's are around $9 and the crossover that he puts on them can't be too absurd as the drivers aren't filled with anomalies. WAY easier than the more exotic full rangers like the Tang w4.

I think I may have found a winner in media monkey gold (paid) version.

The gold version gives me ability to convert on the fly. So when I sync my ipod it automatically will convert FLAC to MP3 = me not having to take up space with both FLAC and MP3's

Can I convert 4tB at once on the fly? lol

Foobar and mp3tag is what I use here as well. Still missing a ton of album art though which sucks considering I have NOTHING that has been downloaded, but all ripped from original CD's.