mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Wasn't that your new Ipod? That totally sucks. :(

Wasn't that your new Ipod? That totally sucks. :(

It was syncing to my new Ipod, but it was my Seagate external that fell 4 ft. and landed head first on our tile floor...

Crossing my fingers that I get a call tomorrow telling me all my files have been recovered....

Bowl game about to start!!!! My first year I'm at a college thats participating in a bowl game!

Too bad I'm not with the gf though so we can "mug down" (A&M Tradition) after each of our scores.

Audiovox just bought Klipsch :peepwall:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ2k-tsX5KE

Leave it to the Chinese/Indonesians (pretty sure they're Indonesian) to make badminton look badass

Pretty wild to watch the guy out front let a shot go by knowing his team mate behind him is in position and has it on LOCK :D

Bowl game about to start!!!! My first year I'm at a college thats participating in a bowl game!

Too bad I'm not with the gf though so we can "mug down" (A&M Tradition) after each of our scores.

mug down with your bros? :rofl2:

:P where she at?

looks like Virginia Foxx was appointed as chair of the House Higher Education subcommittee; lovely...

looks like Virginia Foxx was appointed as chair of the House Higher Education subcommittee; lovely...

Had to check that bish up on sourcewatch... Pretty scary she got appointed. Voted against extending the voting rights act, and voted against aid package for Hurricane Katrina victims.

What's next...

The large is bigger, :P

One of the reasons Germany is sweet. You buy exact amounts of whatever. .5L beers are 0.5000L

Had to check that bish up on sourcewatch... Pretty scary she got appointed. Voted against extending the voting rights act, and voted against aid package for Hurricane Katrina victims.

What's next...

Well she opposed that measure to regulate for-profit higher education schools, not to mention SAFRA, so she sounds like a winner :greddy2:

:lol2:

Looks like the gene pool needs a little chlorine.