mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

:lol2:

Looks like the gene pool needs a little chlorine.

werd_msword.gif

So was driving to a buddies house and came around a corner and nailed a rock.

Shattered my rim, broke my bumper, and pretty sure the shock on that side is toast. Thats not the worst part.

Was up on the summit of a mountain and the Oregon department of transportation told us a tow truck was on the way.

7+ hours later my old roommate showed up with a spare and some tools to change it. Was not a fun night.

You guys aren't old enough. That looks like a method to deal with fucking nose hair.

:woot: off for a 100+mi rip. Going to drive up to the inlaws farm and go West from there as they have snow. Then a huge ham dinner. Yah baby.

Oh and for the record Sean there is some floor noise present at a little bit higher volumes in my truck. I think I'm going to try and upgrade my amp grounds and see what happens. When I put in the W505 I added an extra ground to a metal bracket in the back. on the dash.

You guys aren't old enough. That looks like a method to deal with fucking nose hair.

Plucking seems the less painful method out of the two.

Fucking snow. . .

If you live in Florida and are getting ready to take the test to get you're learner's permit, you better head to Google Maps and find the location of the nearest DMV. For the past decade, potential new drivers had the option of taking their permit test online. This practice just came to a screeching halt when they found that a large percentage of drivers passing the online test failed the in-person version. How large? Over 50 percent.

Turkey bacon wrapped, BBQ shrimp.

6c408c61.jpg

6c408c61.jpg

Yeah, you missed 2...

Finally bought some more RAM for the laptop. Opened one of the gadgets for on Win7 that monitors CPU and RAM and my RAM usage is constantly running 70+%. So I doubled from 1 gb to 2 gb.

Still fucking snowing. Wouldn't be bad if I lived in the mountains or something, but damn. Fucking plows haven't come through and my Mexican neighbor has been plowing the street. HE just bought this truck and plow so he doesn't know too much yet so it's quite entertaining to watch him drive down the street, but at least it moves some of the snow. It's almost to the point where you have to have a sled for transportation and many people have sold their sleds over the past couple years do to a lack of sustained snow.

For a few year's we've been lacking serious snow too. Send the snow my way, I won't mind :)

6c408c61.jpg

That looks disgusting. I do not like shrimp though.

The Great Periodicals Purge of 2011 is a complete success

So got the stock steelies put back on....pretty sure the suspension on the front right tire is effed. The axle sounds horrible.

Got a chitty problem with the W505. The USB connection is missing the spacer that holds the wires together for it.

What options do I have to fix it? Is there some kind of make shit plug I could wire in then plug into that? I was thinking about just replacing the rig, but there are layers of boards around it and I am uncomfortable tearing the W505 that far apart.

Pics of the "carnage"

DSC02413-1.jpg

And a close up

DSC02413-1-1.jpg

What you guys think?

Edit: If you look at the USB port there should be a little piece of plastic holding the 4 wires so when you plug in the male USB everything lines up. Otherwise it fits lose and the metal connectors don't fit snugly together. Hope this clarifies.

I'm a little confused as to what the actual problem is, and whats missing.

The large is bigger, :P

One of the reasons Germany is sweet. You buy exact amounts of whatever. .5L beers are 0.5000L

Their Official Response:

Fans who purchased a 16 oz. beer actually received 20 oz. of beer for the 16 oz. price. Fans that purchased the 20 oz. beer received the amount they purchased…We are determined to find a solution as quickly as possible.

oopsie :peepwall:

500x_palin-crosshairsarrowsmallgood.jpg

:peepwall:

Yeah Palin's getting whiplash for that. Funny thing it's offline now...

I'm a little confused as to what the actual problem is, and whats missing.

If you look real close at the USB port there should be a little piece of plastic holding the 4 wires so when you plug in the male USB everything lines up.

500x_palin-crosshairsarrowsmallgood.jpg

:peepwall:

Yeah Palin's getting whiplash for that. Funny thing it's offline now...

Turns out he's just some whack job anarchist