mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

My M5 was golden and my Chevy a classic GM turd. Parts are WAY cheaper for the old bm'ers than the new though :(

Very true, I'd own an '06 M5 in a heartbeat.. But I can't remember which year had bad problems.. i think it was the '06's can't recall though...

large trunk + Fast = <3

:ehh:

lawdy lawdy lawdy it's nearly 11 in MO and no one is on!

My M5 was golden and my Chevy a classic GM turd. Parts are WAY cheaper for the old bm'ers than the new though :(

Very true, I'd own an '06 M5 in a heartbeat.. But I can't remember which year had bad problems.. i think it was the '06's can't recall though...

large trunk + Fast = <3

:ehh:

The SMG had a few issues if its an early 06

That is because MO is in slow time

The NY Post reports that when it's not plotting how to infiltrate New York City, Wal-Mart has been urging its suppliers for cheaper, cheaper, cheaper crap.

According to several sources close to the company, the world's biggest retailer in recent weeks has begun aggressively hitting up its suppliers for "opening price point" goods — that is, the cheapest items in any given product category.

It's important to point out here, in order to have a balanced and accurate "business" story, that Wal-Mart is already full of cheap crap. The whole store is cheap crap. But not quite cheap enough for impoverished Americans, who have been flocking to Dollar General and Family Dollar for slightly cheaper expired jars of mustard and Bangladeshi knockoffs of various hair care products. These Dollars 'n Tears stores "pose the greatest threat to Wal-Mart," so now Wal-Mart will crush them.

I want to cook a beef brisket, but don't own a smoker. I would love to dry cook it but just don't have the right equipment, So I stuck braising in the oven. Obviously this is my first time, so I have a few questions. Will I be good browning the brisket first on the grill? Any better method to brown the meat before cooking? I can set my oven as low as 170F, and own good thermometer. I have read a bunch of different recipes, but want your guys opinions. Thanks in advance.

Looking at some 1998-2000 volvo v70's

IMG_0186Large.jpg

Any thoughts? I've heard some mixed things about the transmissions.

If you grab that one, it would be sick. :)

Sometimes I feel as though one has to be a real imbecile to be in managment.

played with a few of the removable vessel propeller grinders at wally world today; only one that actually sealed (and I use that term loosely) was a Mr. Coffee unit; controls were all electronic though :(

seems to me a non removable vessel with metal bowl like the cheap Krups and Cuisinarts are the way to go, if not a full on burr grinder

I want to cook a beef brisket, but don't own a smoker. I would love to dry cook it but just don't have the right equipment, So I stuck braising in the oven. Obviously this is my first time, so I have a few questions. Will I be good browning the brisket first on the grill? Any better method to brown the meat before cooking? I can set my oven as low as 170F, and own good thermometer. I have read a bunch of different recipes, but want your guys opinions. Thanks in advance.

I've found that somewhere in the 225F range until the middle of the brisket reaches 190F works pretty well in the oven

They don't make them like they used to !

Can you cold smoke it first for a bit in anything?

I've found that somewhere in the 225F range until the middle of the brisket reaches 190F works pretty well in the oven

Same temps I use on the smoker. Expect the plateau to last at least 10 hours meaning you will have it in there for between 14-24hrs depending on luck.

Wasting my life, that's what.

I can be doing so many better things, but rather lay(not sit) in front of the PC most of the time...

Just, the PC is a very good entertainer and being tired after work...

And in the weekends trying to catch up on online stuff...

Guess what I've done all day today and what I'll be doing for the next couple of weeks ?

:lol:

Guess what I've done all day today and what I'll be doing for the next couple of weeks ?

:lol:

Did you finish your semester?