mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Thin w/ assets FTW!

Fuck that. #6 FTMFW!

fucking bladed coffee grinder sucks for spice grinding...need one of those uber cheap burr mills...

fucking bladed coffee grinder sucks for spice grinding...need one of those uber cheap burr mills...

Cheap burr mill > cheap whirl blade for spices?

Fuck yeah, scored a 9 (out of 10) at Saturday's exam

Cheap burr mill > cheap whirl blade?

based on the two models I've had, they don't do much beyond basic cracking of spices; I want the ability to grind them into a powder form that I can dispense with a shaker cup

to my understanding electric burr mill grinders operate in a similar fashion to a pepper grinder with a motor, which is perfect for my needs

based on the two models I've had, they don't do much beyond basic cracking of spices; I want the ability to grind them into a powder form that I can dispense with a shaker cup

to my understanding electric burr mill grinders operate in a similar fashion to a pepper grinder with a motor, which is perfect for my needs

Cool, I grind some cumin and dried chili peppers, every so often, but I'm not sure how well the burr mill would handle dried chili peppers though...

demotivational-posters-god-mode.jpg

That old man popped all his cool downs and had +eleventybillion to crit and hit.

Boooya.

What's your favorite type, guys?

1295506329237.jpg

4 - 9 with the ocasional 11 and 3

Shazam.

Cool, I grind some cumin and dried chili peppers, every so often, but I'm not sure how well the burr mill would handle dried chili peppers though...

Cut the peppers into chunks and it would probably work just fine

Right now I'm using the Vita-Mix for spice grinding, which is roughly the equivalent of using a framing nailer to install crown molding

It seems at the drop of a snow flake school is delayed. I remember when I was in school it seemed we never had delays or even snow days. When I ask the question why, I was told road conditions were the main reason. Like our roads get that bad.

I can tell you of a couple of times our bus got stuck in the snow and myself and cousins would get out and push the bus until it was able to get traction. Hell there were even times when we had to walk back to the farm and bring the tractor to pull the bus. I guess people today see thing very different than we did.

Funny you bring this up. How politically correct do you think it is for the kid's to push teh bus? This shit would never fly now.LOL

And the thing is I would be the kid that WANTED to get off the bus to help push it. Unlike kids today who don't want to get dirty...

All the cool kids live in Nicaragua now

What's your favorite type, guys?

1295506329237.jpg

2 or 5 by a MILE

Cheap burr mill > cheap whirl blade for spices?

Not so sure on that. I have absolutely no problems with the blade type and use it regularly (including yesterday and today ;P )

You can get finer with the blade than a burr, the burr is just more consistent. Try shaking it as you use it :)

I've shaken it, smacked it, yelled at it, threatened its mother, nothing helps :shrug:

might work better if I use more than a quarter/half/one teaspoon of seeds but I just don't need more than that at a time :shrug:

the Cuisinart blade grinder I got sucks anyway; the top doesn't properly seal to grinding vessel and spews powder everywhere

I'll try getting my hands on another cheap blade model and see if I can get the fucker to work; by shaking I'm assuming you mean full on cocktail shaker shaking? in that case yeah I can't quite pull that off with mine