mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Ordered myself an SSA Dickie, ball cap, and beanie yesterday! :D

:thanx:

I figured I better get one while the getting was good. I love SSA and am proud to promote for you guy's.:fing34:

haha... okay sean.. how about AROUND 30... less than 40?

I honestly think Crown is garbage. Some of the 20 dollar bottles I have purchased have aged longer and been smoother.

However when talking whiskey, burbon, or scotch there is only one I enjoy. Red Breat. It's absolutely amazing if you like a flavorfull drink. If you want the carbony scotch flavors it's not as ideal. I've had all of the cheepest to the most expensive 500 a bottle stuff, and I would put Red Breast above them all.

I shall try it. Thanks. :captain:

But I want 150w / channel first and foremost :lol:

I just want an amp that will do 500 or 600 watts x2 at 4 ohm's in stereo.

That's a BEAST

You were the one talking about the Zapco 1000.4, it does 500 x 2 @4ohm!:D

There's a few others I have found, the Sundown 200.4 take's the cake at 615 watts.

That's a BEAST

There's a few others I have found, the Sundown 200.4 take's the cake at 615 watts.

Now I have to change my awnser, after reading the ZED newsletter.

Dreadnought:

The name is in recognition of the First World War British battleships. This amplifier is truly a Dreadnought.

Rated at 225w x 4 at 4 ohm and 400w x 4 at 2 ohms it is a true power house in the world of 4 channel amplifiers.

Bridged power into is 450w x 2 into 8 ohm and 800w x 2 into 4 ohm.

This should satisfy the power cravings from sub duty to tweeters!

The feature sets are identical to those shown above for Draconia. The foot print is identical to Leviathan.

So got a call from nationwide today. Car is set to get fixed. Dunno what all was actually wrong with it but will find out when they mail me the report. Also deductible was only 250 instead of 500. So thats a plus.

So got a call from nationwide today. Car is set to get fixed. Dunno what all was actually wrong with it but will find out when they mail me the report. Also deductible was only 250 instead of 500. So thats a plus.

Some good news for sure!

That's a BEAST

:Doh:

I never looked at bridged specs...

It seems at the drop of a snow flake school is delayed. I remember when I was in school it seemed we never had delays or even snow days. When I ask the question why, I was told road conditions were the main reason. Like our roads get that bad.

I can tell you of a couple of times our bus got stuck in the snow and myself and cousins would get out and push the bus until it was able to get traction. Hell there were even times when we had to walk back to the farm and bring the tractor to pull the bus. I guess people today see thing very different than we did.

I honestly wish I would have gotten a chance to live in that world...

Amazon free 2 day shipping for students FTW!!!

Amazon prime is friggin awesome. 3.99$ next day air shipping FTW!

except for I tried to order a different book and they said it would ship in 1-3 weeks.... but when it did I would get 1 day shipping.... forget that

Drinking the Crown Black on ice tonight.:D

Good choice...

I'm more into whiskey then i've ever been.. I really like the taste of crown black... what are some other whiskeys like it around the price range say ~25$/ fifth

my main method of consumption is usually Whiskey/7up...

not as sweet. but much much better.

Have you ever tryed Wild Turkey?

I'm a whiskey noob.. tried Jack daniels.. thought the shit tasted like cough syrup IMO

Jack is like gut rot to me.

Jack is fucking terrible.

As for comparable to crown for $25? Good luck. Ha!

WOW, teh Crown Black is smooooooth. Now I am ready to try the Crown Reserve!

Like I said, try Wild Turkey, tis great sipping whiskey. I think Maker's Mark would be good too, but haven't personally tryed it , YET.

Crown reserve is worth the extra price in my opinion, but I only drink whiskey and coke...

It seems at the drop of a snow flake school is delayed. I remember when I was in school it seemed we never had delays or even snow days. When I ask the question why, I was told road conditions were the main reason. Like our roads get that bad.

I can tell you of a couple of times our bus got stuck in the snow and myself and cousins would get out and push the bus until it was able to get traction. Hell there were even times when we had to walk back to the farm and bring the tractor to pull the bus. I guess people today see thing very different than we did.

Funny you bring this up. How politically correct do you think it is for the kid's to push teh bus? This shit would never fly now.LOL

And the thing is I would be the kid that WANTED to get off the bus to help push it. Unlike kids today who don't want to get dirty...

I'm looking for specs for my 5.3 LM7 Chevy engine. Do you guys have any resources to easily find information

looking for rated horsepower (@ rpm), engine displacement, bore and stroke, compression ratio, number of cylinders, and if possible, valve timings, valve sizes, spark or injection timings, special

design features.

Edmunds.com or some Shitty Chevy forum.

IIRC, the displacement is 327 cubes, but I haven't done the math.

I'm looking for specs for my 5.3 LM7 Chevy engine. Do you guys have any resources to easily find information

looking for rated horsepower (@ rpm), engine displacement, bore and stroke, compression ratio, number of cylinders, and if possible, valve timings, valve sizes, spark or injection timings, special

design features.

5.3 LM7

190/191 int/exh @ 0.05" duration

0.466" / 0.457" int/exh lift

114 LSA

Stock 5.3 Heads

Chamber 61.15cc 0.100 0.200 0.300 0.400 0.500 0.550 0.600

Intake 200 cc 63 128 179 210 218 221 226

Exhaust 70 cc 54 93 121 145 163 168 174

Valve Diameter Intake 1.89"

Valve Diameter Exhaust 1.55"

Part Number 12559852, 12561706

General Specifications

Displacement 5.3L (5328cc, 325ci)

Gross Horsepower 295 hp (220 kw) @ 5200 rpm

Bore x Stroke 96.01 mm x 92 mm

Gross Torque 335 lb-ft (454Nm) @ 4000 rpm

Compression Ratio 9.5:1

Maximum RPM 5900

Firing Order 1-8-7-2-6-5-4-3.

Block Specifications.

Bore Spacing 4.40”

Deck Height 9.24”

Main Bearings 5

Thurst Bearing Center Bulkhead

Bearing Caps 4 vertical bolts, 2 cross bolts

Cylinder Head Specifications

Valve Configuration Overhead Valves (2 valves per cylinder)

Material 356-T6 Aluminum

Description Cross flow, wedge combustion chamber.

Ports Symmetrical, intake and exhaust

Head Gasket 0.052” compressed

Crankshaft Specifications

Material Cast Nodular Iron

Features Undercut and rolled fillets.

Main Bearing Diameter 2.56”

need anything else?

these three ring binder manuals are starting to pile up fast

will probably be enough to make a five foot stack when this program is all said and done...fun...

I honestly think Crown is garbage. Some of the 20 dollar bottles I have purchased have aged longer and been smoother.

I used to think we could have been brothers.

design features.

5.3 LM7

190/191 int/exh @ 0.05" duration

0.466" / 0.457" int/exh lift

114 LSA

Stock 5.3 Heads

Chamber 61.15cc 0.100 0.200 0.300 0.400 0.500 0.550 0.600

Intake 200 cc 63 128 179 210 218 221 226

Exhaust 70 cc 54 93 121 145 163 168 174

Valve Diameter Intake 1.89"

Valve Diameter Exhaust 1.55"

Part Number 12559852, 12561706

General Specifications

Displacement 5.3L (5328cc, 325ci)

Gross Horsepower 295 hp (220 kw) @ 5200 rpm

Bore x Stroke 96.01 mm x 92 mm

Gross Torque 335 lb-ft (454Nm) @ 4000 rpm

Compression Ratio 9.5:1

Maximum RPM 5900

Firing Order 1-8-7-2-6-5-4-3.

Block Specifications.

Bore Spacing 4.40”

Deck Height 9.24”

Main Bearings 5

Thurst Bearing Center Bulkhead

Bearing Caps 4 vertical bolts, 2 cross bolts

Cylinder Head Specifications

Valve Configuration Overhead Valves (2 valves per cylinder)

Material 356-T6 Aluminum

Description Cross flow, wedge combustion chamber.

Ports Symmetrical, intake and exhaust

Head Gasket 0.052” compressed

Crankshaft Specifications

Material Cast Nodular Iron

Features Undercut and rolled fillets.

Main Bearing Diameter 2.56”

need anything else?

A supermodel who wants to suck my dick would be okay

Funny you bring this up. How politically correct do you think it is for the kid's to push teh bus? This shit would never fly now.LOL

I agree today in general everybody feels everything has to be politically correct, but who determines what is and what is not? Better yet what is that?

Here is a good one, how many peple go out and collect their own eggs and later that day butcher a chicken for supper?

Not wanting to start a debate, but rather venting about shit. :ehh:

When i was in high school.. it had to be REALLY REALLY REALLY bad... say raining ice storms below 30 degrees easy... school wouldn't be closed up until 5 am the next morning...

i think from Sophmore-senior year i had about 6-7 snow days total.. mostly in my senior year...

Recently they closed school for 1-2 days for 8 inches of snow... and they didn't know up until thenext day.

Um, yeah. I grew up in Moorhead MN which when you google will realize is the same city as Fargo ND. It took some SERIOUS weather to close our schools down lol.

Source? :P Thanks, I was hoping your ears would burn.

some website

I found all that for a project in my IC engines class a couples years ago

I agree today in general everybody feels everything has to be politically correct, but who determines what is and what is not? Better yet what is that?

Here is a good one, how many peple go out and collect their own eggs and later that day butcher a chicken for supper?

Not wanting to start a debate, but rather venting about shit. :ehh:

When i was in high school.. it had to be REALLY REALLY REALLY bad... say raining ice storms below 30 degrees easy... school wouldn't be closed up until 5 am the next morning...

i think from Sophmore-senior year i had about 6-7 snow days total.. mostly in my senior year...

Recently they closed school for 1-2 days for 8 inches of snow... and they didn't know up until thenext day.

Um, yeah. I grew up in Moorhead MN which when you google will realize is the same city as Fargo ND. It took some SERIOUS weather to close our schools down lol.

The longest i had off was around a week.. was when i was 10-11ish we had heavy rain all night, next morning everything froze.. i mean everything.. ice on the ground alone was porbably 3-4 inches thick. . thicker in some places.

but powerlines were destroyed.. lots of things. so we got a couple days off.

attempt.gif

Source? :P Thanks, I was hoping your ears would burn.

some website

I found all that for a project in my IC engines class a couples years ago

exactly what I'm using it for :P