mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Paint must be dry, one more panel to assemble and then it's carpeting time.

Drinking the Crown Black on ice tonight.:D

Good choice...

I'm more into whiskey then i've ever been.. I really like the taste of crown black... what are some other whiskeys like it around the price range say ~25$/ fifth

my main method of consumption is usually Whiskey/7up...

not as sweet. but much much better.

Have you ever tryed Wild Turkey?

I'm a whiskey noob.. tried Jack daniels.. thought the shit tasted like cough syrup IMO

Jack is like gut rot to me.

Jack is fucking terrible.

As for comparable to crown for $25? Good luck. Ha!

haha... okay sean.. how about AROUND 30... less than 40?

WOW, teh Crown Black is smooooooth. Now I am ready to try the Crown Reserve!

Like I said, try Wild Turkey, tis great sipping whiskey. I think Maker's Mark would be good too, but haven't personally tryed it , YET.

I've had all the Crowns, some of it isn't to shabby.

Makers mark isn't horrible.

I'm not the biggest whiskey fan anymore though.

It seems at the drop of a snow flake school is delayed. I remember when I was in school it seemed we never had delays or even snow days. When I ask the question why, I was told road conditions were the main reason. Like our roads get that bad.

I can tell you of a couple of times our bus got stuck in the snow and myself and cousins would get out and push the bus until it was able to get traction. Hell there were even times when we had to walk back to the farm and bring the tractor to pull the bus. I guess people today see thing very different than we did.

I remember the bus was late to pick my bother and I up a couple of times since it couldn't even make it up the hill we lived on.

We had to walk to the bus stop. Our farm is rather large here and was a dead end road at that time. The walk was .8 miles and it did not kill us to walk it. Today they have a van that picks the kids up and takes them to the bus stop.

But I want 150w / channel first and foremost :lol:

I just want an amp that will do 500 or 600 watts x2 at 4 ohm's in stereo.

It seems at the drop of a snow flake school is delayed. I remember when I was in school it seemed we never had delays or even snow days. When I ask the question why, I was told road conditions were the main reason. Like our roads get that bad.

I can tell you of a couple of times our bus got stuck in the snow and myself and cousins would get out and push the bus until it was able to get traction. Hell there were even times when we had to walk back to the farm and bring the tractor to pull the bus. I guess people today see thing very different than we did.

Funny you bring this up. How politically correct do you think it is for the kid's to push teh bus? This shit would never fly now.LOL

I remember the bus was late to pick my bother and I up a couple of times since it couldn't even make it up the hill we lived on.

We had to walk to the bus stop. Our farm is rather large here and was a dead end road at that time. The walk was .8 miles and it did not kill us to walk it. Today they have a van that picks the kids up and takes them to the bus stop.

Wow. Only god knows how many miles I walked as a kid around the farm for work and just wandering around. No wonder America is fat.

Funny you bring this up. How politically correct do you think it is for the kid's to push teh bus? This shit would never fly now.LOL

That would be pretty funny to sit in the back and watch the parents flip out about kids pushing a bus. :P

I agree today in general everybody feels everything has to be politically correct, but who determines what is and what is not? Better yet what is that?

Here is a good one, how many peple go out and collect their own eggs and later that day butcher a chicken for supper?

Not wanting to start a debate, but rather venting about shit. :ehh:

RANTING TOP!

Good choice...

I'm more into whiskey then i've ever been.. I really like the taste of crown black... what are some other whiskeys like it around the price range say ~25$/ fifth

I'm a whiskey noob.. tried Jack daniels.. thought the shit tasted like cough syrup IMO

Like I said, try Wild Turkey, tis great sipping whiskey. I think Maker's Mark would be good too, but haven't personally tryed it , YET.

Wild Turkey is good whiskey. The honey isnt bad either.

J

I agree today in general everybody feels everything has to be politically correct, but who determines what is and what is not? Better yet what is that?

Here is a good one, how many peple go out and collect their own eggs and later that day butcher a chicken for supper?

Good points.

God how America has changed. And for the most part it is not for the better.

J

When i was in high school.. it had to be REALLY REALLY REALLY bad... say raining ice storms below 30 degrees easy... school wouldn't be closed up until 5 am the next morning...

i think from Sophmore-senior year i had about 6-7 snow days total.. mostly in my senior year...

Recently they closed school for 1-2 days for 8 inches of snow... and they didn't know up until thenext day.

When i was in high school.. it had to be REALLY REALLY REALLY bad... say raining ice storms below 30 degrees easy... school wouldn't be closed up until 5 am the next morning...

i think from Sophmore-senior year i had about 6-7 snow days total.. mostly in my senior year...

Recently they closed school for 1-2 days for 8 inches of snow... and they didn't know up until thenext day.

Good points.

J

Honestly, i blame suburbia for that...

it desensitizes people from the real world.. that's what overprotective parents and lawsuits are for.

say you would of gotten hurt when you were pushing the bus, the bus drivers job would be gone... and would be sued for reckless endangerment.

Good points.

J

Honestly, i blame suburbia for that...

it desensitizes people from the real world.. that's what overprotective parents and lawsuits are for.

say you would of gotten hurt when you were pushing the bus, the bus drivers job would be gone... and would be sued for reckless endangerment.

No, I would have gotten my ass beat for getting hurt. I was brought up that if you put yourself in a situtation you better be ready for the out come, what ever that may be. Take ownership for your actions rather than blame others for them.

I honestly think Crown is garbage. Some of the 20 dollar bottles I have purchased have aged longer and been smoother.

However when talking whiskey, burbon, or scotch there is only one I enjoy. Red Breat. It's absolutely amazing if you like a flavorfull drink. If you want the carbony scotch flavors it's not as ideal. I've had all of the cheepest to the most expensive 500 a bottle stuff, and I would put Red Breast above them all.

But I want 150w / channel first and foremost :lol:

I just want an amp that will do 500 or 600 watts x2 at 4 ohm's in stereo.

That's a BEAST

I never tried whiskey in large amounts...people here seem to be big fans of Jack.

Because a love teh hop.....

I laughed so hard I cried at some of the october listings.

www.badadvicefrommybrother.com/

Ordered myself an SSA Dickie, ball cap, and beanie yesterday! :D

:thanx:

Blame the "do gooder's".:hyper:

Good choice...

Maker's Mark and Knob Creek are my top 2 bourbons...mmm...