mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Got me one of these too. Had to replace the rental. So I got a new one and gave the BILaw the one I had.... Cleans like an M effer, and the 4.5 cuf drum acts bigger than it is.

lg_wm3360hwca.jpg

http://www.lg.com/us/appliances/washers/LG-steam-washer-WM3360HWCA.jsp

I love the front load washers. Cleaner clothes and its easier for the wife to load. Win win in my book.

J

Good idea eh?

CO-ED DORMS!!!!!!!!!!

Makes it easier to meet someone special........even if she is only special for an hour.

J

General question.

Has anybody noticed a lot more drama in your area or place of employment? My past two days were consumed dealing with people whinning about everthing and how bad their life sucks!

i've spent the last 5 years working with mostly women... :facepalm: <<<whats the emoticon for face palm... ohhh its doh :Doh:

Yea we are close to a 50/50 men to woman or in my words 20/80 adults to children.

How do you clean the exhaust valves with out tearing the head off?

Its a two stroke, it doesn't have those kind of valves :P

Basically its a valve that controls the amount of opening for the exhaust stroke. Otherwise you have to choose an rpm on two stroke where it makes power, this allows a much broader range. They are bolted to the side of the cylinder head and come off with two bolts. Depending on the oil you use they tend to get gunked up rather fast and require cleaning every 1000 miles or so. A little brake cleaner and some fine steel wool and bam.

Ok kinda like the my old kx250 with the KIPS exhaust power valve.

I thought they quit making 2 strokes.

4 strokes still suck in snowmobiles. Yammy followers will say differently, but once you ride both you will really not want the 4 stroke. Everyone else makes both.

My mechanic who rides loves his yammy and claims there is nothing better. Although I did show him your new sled and he liked that. :)

General question.

Has anybody noticed a lot more drama in your area or place of employment? My past two days were consumed dealing with people whinning about everthing and how bad their life sucks!

i've spent the last 5 years working with mostly women... :facepalm: <<<whats the emoticon for face palm... ohhh its doh :Doh:

Yea we are close to a 50/50 men to woman or in my words 20/80 adults to children.

We dont have the 50/50 but the 20/80 we definatly have out here.

And the 80 love playing 'favorites' like its elementary all over again.

J

General question.

We dont have the 50/50 but the 20/80 we definatly have out here.

And the 80 love playing 'favorites' like its elementary all over again.

J

Yes sir somedays I feel like an elementary school teacher.

I subscribe to Insider Score, and that is correct there has been scant insider buying. Insider Score's market wide buying indicator tracks very closely my sentiment indicators.

======================

Mod edit: Just because this post is here I'm not going to delete it :D

Well it apears that real :mrspam: has made it to the HOP! What is next?

I just can't get moving today, my head feels like it is in the clouds.

jelly 2x

LOL

It was on recs from here. The BGE, the washer... so many things... HOP FTW.

Sean the upgrades to the sled look good, but the picture on the phone is great!

Thanks mang. Can't wait to map out the area, really sick of paper. Downloaded the mymaps app and it will keep track of everywhere I go and allow me to label everything. This means I can finally map the ditches when I find a great one and not be sad after a great route that I'll never find it again.

that sounds like a great plan.

naughty-memes-i-love-franks-red-hot.jpg

I seriously laughed outloud!!!!

J

Lithium, I know you're a MUCH smarter than average guy. I probably could have been more gentle in the way you asked your questions but I was making a point. I have a TON of personal history on both sides of the union line. Not once yet have I seen the union help the people who actually do the work. Even when they "help" the employee, 90% of the time it's actually a new way of controlling them, and taking the focus off of the fact that unions are now for political issues and making crap loads of money for people who want to appear giving, and righteous.

my only experience with unions has been what i've heard from my dad. he's kind of an interesting guy in terms of politics, he would probably agree with alot of the opinions made by M5 (socially liberal,fiscal conservative) but less educated haha... besides being an active union member. i cant put a number on it but i would have to say his experience with the union has been a bit more positive then yours. i wont go into details and shit but it seems personal opinions/observations are sometime a bit more subjective.

The liberal media has a way of helping young undecideds lean the wrong way.

i think the problem is that the media is complete shit and most young people dont educate themselves.

but like i said my view of unions has mostly been in favor of them due to my dad's relatively positive experience.

i think alot of support is based on the past success of unions. they now tend to assume that they need to exist in order keep a balance. so i guess the debate is whether or not cooperations would/do take advantage of non-union workers?

I would question your dad's positive experience, not to him per se, but in reality if it is a positive experience it is because he was getting paid above his level. That NEVER makes sense. You think the UAW workers that are getting nearly 6 digits for barely lifting a finger have ANYTHING bad to say about the unions? Then realize that those unions exclusively have destroyed the American automobile manufacturers. Without them we would not see so many imports, not even close. Government subsidies are also whacked and similar. Look at how many dairy farms there are in CA where it is extremely inefficient to grow dairy cows. Thank price fixing for that.

ill get back to guys if i talk to him about it sometime. i certainly dont want to speak for him. but for a federal employee i dont think his salary is outrageous (definitely not 6 figures haha) given the work environment. federal employment probably has too many perks and it seems cuts are being made, pay freeze and employment freeze. the extent of his education is a high school degree and some military time however the job he does now would require a college degree. he in his mid 50's and can retire next year, and probably will do so but plans to get a part time job to keep busy. his career certainly wasn't stagnant but maybe he's just an anomaly, although to really move up would require moving our family around all over the country multiple times like his father did (btw, im pretty sure my grandfather wasn't a union guy, my understanding was that he was the guy they would bring in to fire a bunch of fuckers and get shit running right haha). my grandfather who wasn't even a high school grad was making 6 figures when he retired. my grandparents spent the last 20 years living either here in Pa or in Tx, traveling in around in their sick ass motor home, and vacationing in mexico (they would stay in there motor home right on the beach for weeks at a time). definitely a perfect example of someone who really worked his ass off.

Mid-50's and can retire and not making 6 digits should set off a few flags right there. My father is 73 and still HAS to work. He's put in super long hours his whole life too. That's just bs. :(

Good idea eh?

CO-ED DORMS!!!!!!!!!!

Makes it easier to meet someone special........even if she is only special for an hour.

J

Where I went to school our dorms AND showers/bathrooms were co-ed

How do you clean the exhaust valves with out tearing the head off?

Its a two stroke, it doesn't have those kind of valves :P

Basically its a valve that controls the amount of opening for the exhaust stroke. Otherwise you have to choose an rpm on two stroke where it makes power, this allows a much broader range. They are bolted to the side of the cylinder head and come off with two bolts. Depending on the oil you use they tend to get gunked up rather fast and require cleaning every 1000 miles or so. A little brake cleaner and some fine steel wool and bam.

Ok kinda like the my old kx250 with the KIPS exhaust power valve.

I thought they quit making 2 strokes.

4 strokes still suck in snowmobiles. Yammy followers will say differently, but once you ride both you will really not want the 4 stroke. Everyone else makes both.

My mechanic who rides loves his yammy and claims there is nothing better. Although I did show him your new sled and he liked that. :)

Nice motor, terrible chassis, and way too heavy. All the yammy followers say the same, but I trade sleds with them all the time and they get off mine and say "nice", I get off theirs and wonder how the fuck they can ride that thing and realize why I can do double time on them in the twisties.

Good idea eh?

CO-ED DORMS!!!!!!!!!!

J

Where I went to school our dorms AND showers/bathrooms were co-ed

God..........if the Army would go to that I would be in heaven.

Jq

I'm completely ignorant in this but why is a 2 stroke better than a 4 stroke for sleds Sean?

I'm completely ignorant in this but why is a 2 stroke better than a 4 stroke for sleds Sean?

I'm going to take a guess, their lighter / easier to maneuver (due to less weight) / engine lasts longer and rebuilding the engine cost a lot less :ughdunno:

General question.

Being on 3rd shift I don't get much, but as soon as the daytime bitches roll in....

General question.

Being on 3rd shift I don't get much, but as soon as the daytime bitches roll in....

Maybe something in the air or water.

The media and speculation will be our demise.

General question.

Maybe something in the air or water.

Maybe jealousy, cause we get shit done, while they make a good 5K more a year at least