mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

It is so retarded, a 26yo female should not be in pain worse than her 93yo grandmother when she moves.

Yes I agree. DO they have any ideas?

Thursty for rum now!

Thursday and thirsty run together in that post.

It is so retarded, a 26yo female should not be in pain worse than her 93yo grandmother when she moves.

Not a fucking clue. The only thing that made her better was they gave her a weeks worth of steroids, then she was back to her normal old self. Other than that she hurts all day every day with achy joints and stomach problems.

I don't think the crappy job helps her out any either.

Not a fucking clue. The only thing that made her better was they gave her a weeks worth of steroids, then she was back to her normal old self. Other than that she hurts all day every day with achy joints and stomach problems.

Prednisone?

Late missed TOP!

Prednisone?

Think so.

Prednisone?

Think so.

I cycle that throught out the year for IBD. It helps.

Crappy supervisors at work, getting f'ed over by political bull shit there tied in with being in varying levels of pain for the last 6+ months has let to a woman who is starting to get depressed. Its hard for me to do a damn thing about it since I can't do anything but be supportive. :(

Hrm. Could be autoimune. I think part of my joint pain is due to psoriasis, I have been tested and I'm told its only on my skin and not in the joints but it seams the things that help the skin help the joints.

He issues sound just like mine though with the GI issue. Does she have pain right in the stomach? Is it lower maybe? My pain always culminated way low in my abdomen.

when I first saw my doc she mentioned the same thing about how a 26 year old is having the same problems that 70 year olds do. Mine's complicated with skin issues and HBP due to stress and a whole lot of weight gain.

Crappy supervisors at work, getting f'ed over by political bull shit there tied in with being in varying levels of pain for the last 6+ months has let to a woman who is starting to get depressed. Its hard for me to do a damn thing about it since I can't do anything but be supportive. :(

Being supportive accounts for a lot! Don't forget that.

Have you checked out ca-f yet Duran?

I was on yesterday, and I'm on right now :)

I was you yesterday when I logged in for the first time.

WTF? Aaron merged the wrong accounts lol

WTF? Aaron merged the wrong accounts lol

It is all good now. :)

done with the apprentice program application process, now I wait...at least with this program I'm guaranteed an interview, so there's that :woot:

done with the apprentice program application process, now I wait...at least with this program I'm guaranteed an interview, so there's that :woot:

Good Luck Pen!

We're getting closer and closer to $7 / gallon for diesel.

As if pain wasn't enough...

Sorry to hear about crappy news :(

We're getting closer and closer to $7 / gallon for diesel.

:bull: