mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

That is insane. I don't car how good the food is, it would never be worth those prices to me, unless it came with the best blow job by the hottest bitch on Earth, and since there is no such thing. . .

I hear Helen of Troy could suck start a Harley, and she was a good cook too ;)

blowjob TOP

That is insane. I don't car how good the food is, it would never be worth those prices to me, unless it came with the best blow job by the hottest bitch on Earth, and since there is no such thing. . .

my issue is the more I pay for food the more pissed off I am that I didn't do it my damn self and do it 10x better, with some yoga that could apply to both scenarios.

In this case you wouldn't have that feeling as you would have no idea how to do it, nor do it better. Something about a French Master Chef that makes his title meaningful.

True, and the access to ingredients that we just cannot get. I can make a great steak, restaurant style too. However the meat and the ability to properly age is just beyond what I can get.

my issue is the more I pay for food the more pissed off I am that I didn't do it my damn self and do it 10x better, with some yoga that could apply to both scenarios.

In this case you wouldn't have that feeling as you would have no idea how to do it, nor do it better. Something about a French Master Chef that makes his title meaningful.

True, and the access to ingredients that we just cannot get. I can make a great steak, restaurant style too. However the meat and the ability to properly age is just beyond what I can get.

You can age at home, grandpa used to always do it but I only digress in general your statement is dead nuts but steak is where I take exception. Even at a great place I can compete at home, but other things I don't make quite as often and the more unusual the less likely its gonna happen.

How do you age Sean? I have got great results from using a towel wrapped around a whole standing rib but it's just not the same. Even when I find some well marbled prime it doesn't work the same.

The six-place sedan is coming very close to joining the Passenger Pigeon. Anyone younger than about thirty years old isn't likely to have memories of straddling the transmission tunnel in the middle of the front seat, trying to keep knees out of the hungry teeth of radio pushbuttons or HVAC controls.

In an opinion piece for the Detroit Free Press, Mark Phelan ponders this phenomenon, and notes that big coupes have already gone extinct, with General Motors seemingly providing the last gasp of each format. There are several reasons for this; most mainstream sedans have transverse-mounted powertrains and front-wheel drive, which means no hump to straddle. And with the death of Ford's Panther platform, there's only the 2011 Chevrolet Impala available for buyers seeking a front bench seat and six-passenger capacity in a sedan.

The attrition is mostly due to changing consumer tastes. While bench-seated sedans were once the kings of the road, car buyers have found better solutions for moving a sextuplet of people. Jim Hall of Michigan's 2953 Analytics notes that baby boomers "didn't embrace their parents' sedans," preferring instead to go for crossovers and minivans.

:ohnoes9:

I'm a sucker for a split front bench, regardless of vehicle type...

Damn you Sean. You guys have a much better craigslist selection then we do. Find me a ~58cm steel bike and break it down and ship it to me on the cheap!

Not quite a 58, but its closer to your size than mine. Couldn't pass it up. Damn good deals...

How do you age Sean? I have got great results from using a towel wrapped around a whole standing rib but it's just not the same. Even when I find some well marbled prime it doesn't work the same.

I don't, I buy aged :P My g'pa did it in cheesecloth

I don't, I buy aged :P My g'pa did it in cheesecloth

Yes cheesecloth not a towell. I have used super thin terry cloth before though, I just hate the thought of the fuzz on the meat.

How does your wife feel about it?

:roflmao:

:lol2:

I laughed so hard my sup walked up and asked if I was ok.

TGIF. I needed that laugh. awesome.

Come and be with me

Live my twisted dream

Pro devoted pledge

Time for primal concrete sledge

I laughed so hard my sup walked up and asked if I was ok.

TGIF. I needed that laugh. awesome.

Tell him you'd be okay after a shave?

Pictures for you whores:

Trek Jet - 12" $40

Next years setup (as it came):

20110701081013522.jpg

Modified into a "strider" for this year:

201107010843117.jpg

Seat was ripped so it came with a spare

And I yanked the crank so he can just walk with it first.

Then I didn't need with one of these:

Balance.jpg

Then I didn't need with one of these:

Balance.jpg

Omg ha what a champ!