mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

If I could turn back time.

If I could find a way....

I would be wealthy, healthy, and wise. Nice to be single, but probably living as a lonely empty shell...... But a couple porsche's and a revolving door of lovely impressionbly young ladies may sooth the pain.

Well, I'm unmarried and have yet to posses a sports car...

I'm working on it though, and a motorcycle :P

If I could turn back time.

If I could find a way....

I would be wealthy, healthy, and wise. Nice to be single, but probably living as a lonely empty shell...... But a couple porsche's and a revolving door of lovely impressionbly young ladies may sooth the pain.

^^^This!!!

Have thought of this before and the cost of the transition would suck!!

Kramarczuk's on Food Network...making me mad hungry...

need to get a sieve or a cheap dedicated juicer; smoothies in the vita-mix don't come out smooth

or a food processor with a juicer attachement...definitely need a new food processor

You are wasting your time and the fruits/vegies you are juicing unless you get the Jack Lelanne Juicer. We used a couple different juicers and were unhappy with the result, then we were at a friend's house and they have one... Let's just say we also had one the next day.

:drink40:

Sofit is all hung and now time to pick some speakers out for the porch.

Pictures for you whores:

Trek Jet - 12" $40

Next years setup (as it came):

20110701081013522.jpg

Modified into a "strider" for this year:

201107010843117.jpg

Sweet bike for the little man!

I am, I haven't responded to any of it. Just starting to bug me. It's been 2 months worth of stuff.

Hell I got a rash of PM's even

What show?

need to get a sieve or a cheap dedicated juicer; smoothies in the vita-mix don't come out smooth

or a food processor with a juicer attachement...definitely need a new food processor

You are wasting your time and the fruits/vegies you are juicing unless you get the Jack Lelanne Juicer. We used a couple different juicers and were unhappy with the result, then we were at a friend's house and they have one... Let's just say we also had one the next day.

I missed the original, how can you not have a smooth smoothie out of the vitamix?? It liquifies anything almost

It's a bit big, I may have to put the pedals back on as he can't even touch the ground over the frame alone. Okay, he can touch but tippy toe

Actually think the geometry on it is shit though, not what I'd buy. Just "might" be in your size.

Between Eddy & French is probably logical.

Competitive is retarded and even Eddy is known as a racer, not a cruiser.

I missed the original, how can you not have a smooth smoothie out of the vitamix?? It liquifies anything almost

No idea. Put half frozen strawberries, blueberries, raspberries in the carafe with some milk, turn it on, slowly turn up to about 8, let it run for 90 seconds. Maybe I need to go longer? full power? full power and longer? :ughdunno:

What show?

Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives. Some sort of marathon; Gordy's Hi-Hat was on another episode.

No idea. Put half frozen strawberries, blueberries, raspberries in the carafe with some milk, turn it on, slowly turn up to about 8, let it run for 90 seconds. Maybe I need to go longer? full power? full power and longer? :ughdunno:

Total smoothie noob, if it isn't painfully obvious. ;)

Total Vita-Mix noob, to boot :D

I am, I haven't responded to any of it. Just starting to bug me. It's been 2 months worth of stuff.

Exactly, not needed at all.

superheroes-batman-superman-sex-drive-the-difference-between-criminals-and-super-villains.gif

Funny, as I've been playing "Batman: Arkham Asylum" lately

And how does the wife feel about this? ;)

SHE gave him the rash. :roflmao: